Wednesday, October 7, 2009

term 4 #18

I feel so sleepy... YAWN. Spend today at home playing computer games, bejeweled blitz and plock on facebook, went to restaurant city to upgrade my dishes and slept for a while. Ate some food. HAHAHHAHA I BEAT ANNIE ON BB!!!

Never ever expect myself to get so high. I was yawning, reading geog notes (kinda) while anyhow clicking on the screen then WADA! i got the score. AM DAMN HAPPY :D Sorry annie never give you mian zi. shall give you the next time after they reset score.
SMILING SMILING SMILING. cheek muscles hurts seh.

AH ok, history's officially over today. So is literature and chinese yesterday. Literature was like: gama hard. In the first place i don't even understand the poem. It's freaking hard seh. During the ten mintues given for annotations I read the poem over and over again more then ten times. My thoughts about the poem:

First reading: Huh what is this?
Second reading: DAMN DAMN DAMN. I KNOW SOMEONE IS DISABLE COS THE QUESTION SAYS SO BUT I DONT UNDERSTAND THE POEM.
Third and fourth reading: Oh man. So some guys shakes a lot and theres something wrong with his fingers.
Fifth reading: Parkinson's disease? nono this guy is young.
Six, seventh and eighth reading: Ah, i give up. Just write some guys shakes uncontrollably and had deformed fingers.

Obviously my guesses are wrong -.-
I am so flunking literature.

Chinese is way easier. All the answers, okay maybe not all but most can be gotten from the passage so i just copy. But i am so stupid that i actually stare at the cloze passage for 15 minutes because i can't believe it was so easy. Wasted my time -.-

History was okay. I just memorise and write down everything but i didnt develop the point on Farquhar as much as the point on Raffles so im not sure whether i will lose marks.

Four more papers to go. It's going to end soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment