Saturday, October 24, 2009

[moody]

My temper and mood have been very unstable this week. Just wednesday I shouted at some people who are bugging me about ponning cca. And involve vulgarities. Many a times feel an urge to punch people's face and give them a blood eye for annoying me.

The whole week i've been blasting music in my ear till i fall asleep and wake up with a splitting headache the next day. Then somehow when i go to school, i would suddenly be super hyper, and then after a while got damn depressed, and back and forth..

I think those two i shouted at are scared of me now, other than the third one who seem super thick-skinned and not afraid of incurring my wrath.

Maybe i would be in a better mood next week.
tags replies:
Annie: cannot get into advanced math D: can only work hard for RA nxt year -.- hehe JIAYOUS
Annie: i totally flunked lit and my bio was terrible -.- well my math, ruined itin term 1 and 3.
Annie: you know my cousing told me in shanghai this june that the ppl say 2012 will be the end of the world
You want to watch the movie together with me? Oh and your maths isn't that bad la. your eoys is higher than me. Don't worry too much. Just work hard next year lor.

zhixin: heh good luck for OM :]
Decide to go IVP instead. NOT SO STRESSFUL.

Grace XD: i m not horny lor...
Right. those smses you send me haha...

A.B.iying.C: you just realise that you look like a guy arhs?
什么意思!

GuanXun: tagged x}
Thanks:D

MEGAN: hey!!! nice blog =D tagged!!! (:
Thanks :D

Grace XD: oh. coz its shorter
zhixin: O.O why is grace "gsje"?
gsje: yes! finally ur blog skin got colour. if not look so emo
lols you two... grace i feel like changing back skin.. AND SINCE YOU LIKE SHORT NAMES I MIGHT AS WELL CALL YOU 'G' FROM NOW ON!
more talks on monday T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment