Thursday, October 22, 2009

term 4 #29

Paper checks are over :D

English: Improved and i got my first ever 4.0 for letter writing. Used to flunk english in semester one. I guess my comprehension score is one of the lowest in class since everyone else did superb for this paper. Ermm.. careless, i missed one question -.- lose 2 marks -.- -.- -.-

Chinese: 4.0 for paper two on 理解问答 and 综合填空 which is good because it pulls up my already lousy chinese marks. But like always, i flunk my chinese composition. I think i kinda fail it. ok, actually 5 marks less and i will fail. pull down chinese marks again T.T   My compo is lousy lousy lousy. Because of compo i can never get 4.0 for chinese.

Mathematics: 4.0 as always :) with tons of shouldn't-have-make-them careless mistakes and wrong reasons for angle properties. (i got corresponding and alternate mixed up)

Science: biology...4.0 but since i got hit and kick by charmaine and nanshan and wait, i think annie too, i shouldn't say more.

Geography: XD i love my geography marks. Gonna take triple science with geog.

History: don't mention it. Flunk..

Literature: YOU FISHHY THERE I KNOW YOU GOT FULL MARKS FOR LITERATURE PROJECT BUT DON'T HAOLIAN. Ten marks lower than here -.-   But my paper improved. a 3.6 at least.

So basically i am satisfied with my results, since i expected to flunk chinese, in fact if i didnt flunk it i guess it would be the greatest shock ever. History T.T   should have mug harder for that...

---------------------------

Today was horrible. Ms Tan is supposedly giving a year end talk but somehow digress a lot, or she talk real slow, or i didn't pay attention, wait actually i really didnt pay attention, but i heard her saying something about GPA 3.8 and then suddenly 'What is natural science?'

And I guess she spent 20 minutes just on one powerpoint slide.which is ridiculously slow. and then we watch this video on erm, unfortunate people, damn poor thing... but i wasnt wearing my specs then. And afterwards she said something about perfectionist but the rest was a blur. until the part where i think grace told me that it was recess so we went to eat.

3 hours of ACP preparation and then i pon malay and went home.

More talks tomorrow.. HELP

No comments:

Post a Comment