Wednesday, October 21, 2009

term 4 #28

Hoho here i am. Um, breaking schoolrules and playing facebook on the school computer because the school has some time management problems and paper check for biology is only starting at 8.40am. But we still have to come to school at 7.20am.

I got no idea why they have a one hour and 20 minutes free time in between, other than that the MSP/RSP/CSP and those taking basic chinese are getting back their papers.
Which equals to me taking advantage of the free time to log into facebook and attempt to play restaurant city.
but obviosly the school computer has some problems and i couldn't open the game =.=
So I ended up posting here.

I got back all my papers (i mean the scores) except for geography and biology which i am getting them back today.

OHOH AND I GOT MY CLASS TEE. IT ROCKS. THANK YOU ALL THE CLASS TEE DESIGNERS BECAUSE THE CLASS TEE IS SUPER CUTE XD

so my mum allow me to go to annie's basketball thing next monday; or rather i told my mum that i have artfest practice/rehearsal so that i can go for annie's basketball thing. Whatever. Mum don't even know my blog URL.

-Bell rings-

biobiobio just hope i don't flunk it. got to go! byebye"

No comments:

Post a Comment