Saturday, October 3, 2009

mugging...slacking instead


Ariel lend me this book on Psychological experiments (on the left) which is ubber nice of her :D In case you can't read the words on the picture, it's called Opening Skinner's Box: Great Psychological Experiments of the Twentieth Century by Lauren Slater.

I finished reading four chapters so far. Its exam period now so technically I am not supposed to be reading book or doing anything else (for example, blogging this or going on MSN) that might distract me from my revision. Yeah, so I read only when my parents are not at home. Some terms in the book is very hard so I guess i would have to borrow it for a few weeks so understand the whole thing completely and remember the details.

Overall it's interesting XDXDXDXD

So after yesterday I am now left with seven papers to go, literature and chinese paper 2 on tuesday, history on wednesday, thursday there's geography and english paper 2 and then biology on friday. Finally mathematics the next monday.

Friday's english paper was easy. It's some sort like the Algernon Project FA (Letter writing) I've done and since i memorised the whole letter on the Algernon Project (basically seeking permission to raised funds through various methods for the intellectually disabled people) writing a letter to CCA-teacher-in-charge obtaining approval for a CCA end of year camp is really easy. I just thought my proposal was too long. And i guessed I got the letter structures right. I didnt check because anyway, exam's over, so might as well concentrate on the coming exam: CHINESE COMPO :O

Oh no I hope i didnt fail my chinese compo or 不切题 or 离题 or 偏题. I wrote question one which is on: 我错过了一次机会 or something like that. And i wrote on being selected for this competition training class because the teacher trust that i have the potential to enter an international competition and will do well in it. However i was proud and think that I don't have to pay attention in class or do the practices because I'm clever and stuffs, so I daydream and played computer games instead. Turns out I cant do a single question during the selection round (to select people to go for the international competition) and fail the test terribly. So missed the chance. End of story.

I spent the whole of today reading through the answer key to the Caged Bird FA on inet and sleeping and chatting on phone and reading a bit of chinese. I am not following that mugging table I'd planned, which actually states that I wasnt supposed to be distracted and should concentrate 100% on revising biology, chinese and history (was supposed to revised literature yesterday but i obviously didnt do). That's impossible for me. I either get tempted to sleep or will somehow go into a daze and start daydreaming. This is BAD. Must be guai from now on and start mugging hard. At least try to...

Fishy is hilarious. Below's our conversation on the phone (slightly different i guess since I couldn't remember the exact words) :

Me: Hah I really though that you are a bit siao siao in a happy way kinda person. That's my first impression of you other than you look like yunmei and you look like 洋娃娃 and you're prolly childish in a good way and your hair's messy :P

Fishy: HEY MY HAIR IS SO NOT MESSY. HMMPH IGNORE YOU.

Me: Haha, turns out you are really siaosiao. :D:D Oh and your hair's still messy by the way.

Fishy: WALAO

Me: So watcha first impression of me? Must be that I am damn tall and guai and nice hor?

Fishy: Zilian la you. Oh I thought you are a nerd.

Me: WHAT I AM NERDY? HEY WHEN WAS I NERDY?

Fishy: Yeah you are nerdy, a bit la, back in Primary five but then primary six you start to get better, more non-nerdy. Oh and you are quiet.

Me: Ah right, then you found out how talkative I can be.

Fishy: Aiya b'cause the first time i talk to you was asking you for help with PSP Math. Remember we both have corrections to do and Mdm Chng made us stay back during recess to complete? You help me and I thought like: wah, so nerd, since you seems hardworking (doing math corrections! I anyhow do de).

Me: Eh. Whey i not nerd la. [好心帮你还说我是书呆子] hmmph. Messy hair.

Fishy: And your ponytail! It was tied damn high so I thought you look like that evil witch from Winx Club

Me: !"$%*&#)('/

Fishy: -evil laughter-

HEllo when am I actually guai or nerd. Okay i admit in primary five I kinda just do whatever the teacher says but that time i was turning slightly rebellious le. Hmm what you mean by my ponytail's high. Not my fault! My grandma helped me tied de. Just like you have no liberty over what you wear. HMMPH. :@ ....... XD

It's hilarious still XD

Eating my favourite tomato favoured chipsters now. Though it kept making me sneeze. Potato chips are the best thing even invented!!!! :D How sad my sister don't like chips. Wasted..

Oh and today's mooncake festival (FISHY STOP TEASING ME BOUT BEING GORILLA MOONCAKE) so erm, happy mooncake eating session? Sis and bro are downstairs playing with lanterns. No disturbance now :) Younger siblings can get extremely noisy and irritating sometimes when you give them a latern.

No comments:

Post a Comment