Saturday, October 3, 2009

[nostalgia]

I miss 6R'08. I miss PSLE. I miss the countdown. I miss the good luck handshakes just minutes before PSLE. I miss my PSLE resgister number. I miss the sitting arrangement. I miss the school toilets (at least they were cleaner). I miss the canteen cheap and nice food. I miss my teachers. I miss my friends. I miss the fun we had together. I miss playing 'stressed' with fishhy. I miss doing project at melissa's condominuim. I missed the CO room. I miss the graduation outing and bowling outing and walkathon. I miss teasing and bullying vanessa (hahs i put water bottle above her head and threaten to pour water over her and she got so freak out). I miss getting hit by fiona and bukoh (serious. It was painful but fun too). I miss Rulang :)

I don't want to go to Secondary one. I want time to paused and stop at those moments. I want to turn back time. I want to rewind time. Those times were wonderful and beautiful and innocent (despite the sick-mindedness of fishhy at least it was just dirty-mind, not complicated relationship, people to beware of because they are hiding a knife under their smile).


Feeling nostalgic :')

[I just realised that ALL the photos I took last year are stored inside this CD but I got no idea where the CD went to. I will definitely locate them immediately after the EOYs. how i hate eoys.]

The school i spend half my life in :D

No comments:

Post a Comment