Friday, October 30, 2009

term 4 #35

Actually i am not keeping track of the days but i think it is day 35 of term 4 lao, since its only two more weeks to last day of school. I really have to 佩服 the school for being able to come up with so many useless talks and activities for the next 8 days (excluding art fest). Like what the hell we have already enough mass dance practice, and its a torture to stand under the hot sun at the parade square dancing and dancing all over to some retarded song.

Plus, I don't see the point of subject round ups.

And talks are really boring. No one is interested. BUTBUTBUT the robotic talk was cool though. As in the clips they showed us, some are really cute too. love this one on small weird circular robots playing soccer.
Other than videos, I couldn't understand the scientific facts and stuffs they talking about.

My computer was down for two days T.T

Now to conversation malay. I see no need for that either. Please lah, i don't care whether we are surrounded by malaysia or whatever so have to learn malay. Not as if I am going to stay in Singapore my whole life. Probably not I hope. And we have enough commiments already.(well me not a lot, but there are people who have 5 days all packed) And we take foreign language as third language for a reason, because we are interested in it (well, despite failing my jap). I hate it when teachers go like: "Well, who ask you to take foreign language. You should have taken malay. Foreign language are useless unless you imigrate to that country." So what makes you think that some people are not going to do so?

Well well... went to BORDERS with fishy (read me tweets) and, um, so i got this book on something about love and stuffs and search for funny parts to laugh at. Then switch to 'The Lost Symbol' (dan brown bookXD ) but fishy wants to go home so didnt read much. I WANT THAT BOOK. But i got no money. even with the discount (now it's about 40 dollars). SAVE MONEY. i will make myself save money. Eat less. NO WAIT. if i eat less i will get even skinnier and i am supposed to put on weight and gain some fats. okay. Somehow i will get money. Add that in list of things to do for holiday.

-----

Anyway, reading fanfiction the whole day. Some of them are well-written and nice and some hilarious, but seriously, there are some which i got no idea what the author is trying to say. Was reading fanfic on vampire academy then there is one that sounds so weird and i got no idea what it is talking about.

sleepy... byebye. shall end off this post here.

p/s: JUST REALISE THAT I COULD DOWNLOAD ENGLISH SONGS FROM THE CHINA YAHOO WEBSITE. how weird... But yay :D

No comments:

Post a Comment