Saturday, October 31, 2009

[gah]

I feel so dumb -.-

Yesterday at night 11.30pm there was this Death Note movie (its quite long ago de movie but i didnt watch it that time soo yeah...) so i got special permission from mum (she's in a good mood!) to watch it (yeah i normally can't even stay past 10.30pm without nagging from her, sometimes even 9.30pm).

Okay, so i was lying the sofa hugging my bolster and close my eyes for a while...
AND END UP FALLING ASLEEP 5 MINUTES BEFORE MOVIE STARTS! ARGH. Well i guess its 5 minutes because the last glance I have at my watch it says 11.25pm -.-

so tick tock tick tock goes the living room clock (creepy sound because my family sleeps early and its usually dead quiet already at 11pm.)

And i wake up early in the morning, to found out that:
1. I am still sleeping on the sofa.
2. I think i kick off that piece of cloth that is supposed to cover the sofa cushions.
3. I didnt fall off the sofa, which is a miracle because I kick a lot when i sleep and then sometimes i could just roll off my bed.
4. I woke up because my bolster drop down onto the floor.
5. Its 5.30am in the morning (the time when i usually wake up if I take bus to school)
6. And therefore it is freezing cold (in my opinion even though there is no air-con in the room).

I don't get how i survive the night without waking up because it is really cold. My bedroom is slightly warmer but still cold.

Well anyway, since I couldn't fall asleep le (I wake up normally at 7am sometimes 6.30am and couldn't sleep again), I went brush teeth etc, grab a couple snacks and one cup of cold yoghurt drink (its cold in the morning but yoghurt taste nicer when its cold so I just bear with it) - YAY my breakfast done!

Then i sit in front of the TV, and began surfing channels. Stop at channel five to watch people make healthy breakfast while I eat my own. Okay potato chips are certainly not healthy, especially for breakfast early in the morning, but it is way much better than those ladies in the TV, who mixed pieces of wholemeal bread, tuna, butter, peanut butter, salt, jam, and some other gross stuffs together into this brownish red mixture then put into the freezer overnight and fried it for breakfast the next day, top with mayonese and some sorta cream.

EWWWW.

Thank you very much its healthy but yucks no I rather have unhealthy chips.

In the end I decided to rewatch Angels and Demons. Until my brother woke up and then my sister, and we all crowded around the computer.

Then blahblahblah my day went on without any exciting stuffs.

No comments:

Post a Comment