Wednesday, November 4, 2009

term 4 #38


My this week so far was: boring and useless. To start with, last weekend I spoilt

#1 my phone,
-.- in a fit of anger (I couldn't removed the battery cover to take out the battery because my phone hanged so I smashed it against the wall) and the LCD screen is damaged, resulting in one long thick black line and a visible crack on the screen, and the line thickens everyday. Now phone send to repair shop :) and i am currently using my sister's nokia phone (i use sony you see and not use to nokia) :(

#2 the toilet door in mum's room
I slammed the door, and orginally it was supposed to be open inwards but after my door slamming it opens outwards. Okay you don't understand.
Anyway it was miraculously fixed back before my mum returns home from work (i got no idea who did that) but I didn't know at first and stupidly admitted the mistake to my mum. =.- got a scolding.

and #3 erm, something i cant remember.

Bad memory recently.

-----------------------

Have mass dance practice tomorrow and yesterday. I don't get it. They are siaosiao la. Walao the weather is damn hot and everyone is sweating, yet we still have to dance over and over again under the sun while those dance captains and teacher enjoys the luxury of standing under the shade and shouting at us for no reason.

i fake headache and well, i really had an injured leg (been limping for two days) so I got to rest and be sadistic.

Interclass karaoke competion today. I wasn't one of those singers or performers so the first two hours of preparation was slack for me. Joanne, Grace, Zhixin, Bridget and me played scissorspaperstone and loser had to do forfeit. Luck is with me today and i keep putting paper sign so yeah, I didnt do forfeit at all. Joanne had to do her Guides stretch (hilarious!), Zhixin her cheerleading tryout moves and Grace did footdrill (with me joanne and zhixin keep 'scolding' her for not having a 90 degrees)

Then recess for one hour which i spent at shaw lab playing games.

And the next two hours is the competition. Some classes performance are hilarious. I don't like the barbie song. It sounds slutty.

-----------------------



C510 XD

I want this phone :D:D:D

Sadly I don't think my mum is going to buy it for me.

The best feature (in my opinion) is the cybershot :]


Got to go. My ultra irritating sister (I got no idea why my friends thinks she is cute.SHE IS NOT CUTE SHE IS EVIL) complain to my mum that i used for too long -.- so my mum thinks that i have attitude problem for exceeding my computer time limit =.-   so next two days no computer. Don't care. Not as if I would go home in the afternoon. Rather go friend's house and slack.

No comments:

Post a Comment