Thursday, November 5, 2009

term 4 #39

School ending in 8 more days. Zhixin's birthday tomorrow and since she isn't online now, I can erm finally reveal that me, nanshan, charmaine, annie and grace put in money and bought a nice notebook and zig pen for her.

I need inspriration for that ACP poster Sarah ask me to design (since my previous one was quite nice).

Pon all the post-exams activities today. It was raining so we had mass dance in the hall which I pon because my leg hurts. Then spent the rest of the day (recess and art fest preparation) in the shaw lab slacking away with annie and charmaine. Fishy made lots of noise in there.

During mass dance in the hall me and grace sat down in the class rows and K (not her name or whatever) walks over and tap me on the shoulder. I was chatting with grace so I only barely heard someone calling 'Xingyue' and then when i turn around, I saw that it was K. Shock, I literally jumped into the air and move closer to grace and further from K, but K simply apologised (since I really look shock so she thought she scared me when she tap me on the shoulder) and then lean closer to me, asking me a series of question, and i moved further away from her. I do not like people being too close to me. Enjoys my personal space and hates others invading it. Was really relieved when K went off. But during the whole 'conversation' with K, Grace laughed like mad. According to her my shocked expression and reaction is hilarious and simply priceless. Sadistic -.-

Erm then during recess I was so engrossed in this game on charmaine's phone that i followed nicole charmaine and annie all the way to the shawlab, only to realised at the shawlab entrance that I was out of the canteen. So the whole way from canteen to shawlab I was playing the game and did not realised that I was not supposed to use phone once out of the canteen. 光明正大 的 use phone -.-
Lucky didn't get book.

There is class party tomorrow which afterwards we will be getting back report cards. School so stupid, want us to be in high spirits during party then when get back report card emo like siao. Okay I didnt fare well la.

I went to fishy's house after school and we played games for the whole day. Haha Mrs Chan called fishy to tell her about the prize giving thing and she was so freaked out.

Things to note: Get money from mum, remember to bring Zhixin's prezzie.

No comments:

Post a Comment