Friday, November 6, 2009

term 4 #40

Firstly, a sum up of my day. I got booked during the secondary four graduation party today for not wearing a tie (Hello I got no idea we had to wear a tie, plus what for? it's suffocating). So there my first ever booking after breaking rules continuously for the past 10 or so months. The sec4s rewrite the lyrics for 'Love Story' by taylor swift and end up sounding even worst (quite creative but i still hate it).
I was anti-social throughout the whole party (until near the end when nanshan commented on it). Reading ariel's transactional analysis (shortform-TA) book. Effing got scolded by this teacher who said I was being rude and give me glares afterwards.
This 110 girl got interested in the book cover (probably b'cause of the title which is "What Do You Say After You Say Hello") and keep looking at it. Later another 110 girl ask to have a look at it and ask me what it is about, so i kindly explained to her without using 'cheem' terms (because according to her the first page is hard to understand). After while she gave me a blank look and ask: So what do you say after you say hello?
Obviously don't get the book.

During class party, I spent the first half and hour or so gobbling up food (Rachel brought sushis XD and bridget brought sausages, yumyum). The chips taste too bland so didnt eat much. I prefer tomato favour though the smell always make me sneeze. Green tea taste weird.
Afterwards annie me and nanshan camwhore for a while (charmaine is sick so wasnt in school today) then they started dancing jive and mass dance. Got the whole class to dance with them. Videos are taken by me, the awesome cameraman :D
Then Mrs Chan join into the dance.
Took class photos (Haiyo play games la dance and take photos for what. 101 played games that counds fun). Grace tried to force my head up so it appears in the photo but didnt succeed heheh. Muahaha. Reluctant to take photo at first since I isnt photogenic. But annie and nanshan want me to join ma...

My results are okayokay. But the teacher comments are kinda funny and unbelievable.

Mathematics - Mrs Sia Wai Leng:
Xingyue is industrious and conscientious in completing her assigned tasks. She takes her work seriously.

MUAHAHA gosh after term 2 I don't even bother doing any math assignments and worksheets le and always kanna scolded by mrs sia for it. Now she said I'm conscientious in completing my assigned tasks.

More comments like active in group discussions (yeah if you consider the nonsensical stuffs i said) and quiet (ask friends I'm ultra talkative and according to bridget tells grandmother stories).

Grace apparently puke when she see this and said that Mrs Sia and other teacher had typo errors or some sortta like this. Hehe i know how to act guai. My character report says that I got an examplary in my 'Abides by school rules and policies part' :D

Am still underweight though :(

----------------------

Went fishy's house XD

When we climbed up the staircase (which Fishy describe as half a Mount Everest) there is this whistling, which obviously can't be made by the lao ah peh sitting in the corner. There is only a lady (and unless it's louise then no way she could have made the sound). So my only guess is this black bird in the cage. I think it whistle again (it really sounds like the ringtone in my sony phone) and being quite pissed at first (since i hate that ringtone) I said to the birdie: Oi shut up la stop whistling.

Birdie (or whoever it is hidden somewhere replied): Bahahakeksarh jagkfgeaj

Fishy burst out laughing.

I like the blackbird. A black version of tweetybird, except with smaller head, smaller eyes and smaller beak. Fishy thinks I'm crazy because i keep waving goodbye to the bird.

We played computer at fishy's house again. Bubble shooter is getting real boring, so is the spa game which fishy couldn't get pass to the next level.

Oh then fishy and me had a few rounds of naming games, which is basically naming people or things, as many as you can, in a catergory. I forgot mango is a fruit -.-

I went home at 6.20 or something. Took bus back and then stayed at the busstop for 30 hour engrossed in the SNAKE3 game until I realised it was too late le. Plus the phone battery is running flat. My old sony phone battery last longer. too bad the phone is still at the repair shop T.T

I used computer quite late today. EEYER. I thought it was 7.20pm. Turns out the clock spoilt and it is 9pm + when i use computer le.

blur blur me forgot to pass zhixin her present. WALAO SEH. I only remember about the present when we are dismissed, and by then i think Zhixin went off le, so while i tried to chase after her I slipped and fall on a puddle of water, and my butt end up all wet. Paiseh..

Things to note: Remember to BRING and PASS zhixin her present.

----------------------

TA book ariel lend me:  The Little Red Riding Hood horror.

I swear swear swear that I got no idea the 'hidden' meaning of that story. I got really shock when I was reading the book then there was this part where they briefly touch on LRRH as a script.

Not sure if you guys already knows about this horrible thing (because it is making me feel horribly disgusted) but you can skip the below part if you do.

When I was young my grandparents told me the story (which after researching just now turns out to be the more suitable for children version by Brothers Grimm), it was 小红帽 and my first thought everytime i think of the story is a innocent young little girl in red hood who met a big bad wolf that swallowed her grandma and herself only to be rescued by a hunter who killed the wolf. Totally pure.

After the book and some researching on wiki my image of the supposedly pure story was ruined.

These early variations of the tale differ from the currently known version in several ways. The antagonist is not always a wolf, but sometimes an ogre or a ‘bzou’ (werewolf), making these tales relevant to the werewolf-trials (similar to witch trials) of the time.
The wolf usually leaves the grandmother’s blood and meat for the girl to eat, who then unwittingly cannibalises her own grandmother.
Shock shock lao. Oh god I didn't know it was originally like this. Theme so dark and evil, not suitable for little kids.
Furthermore, the wolf was also known to ask her to remove her clothing and toss it into the fire. In some versions, the wolf eats the girl after she gets into bed with him, and the story ends there. In others, she sees through his disguise and tries to escape, complaining to her "grandmother" that she needs to defecate and would not wish to do so in the bed.

EWW OH GOD. THIS IS REALLY SICK. Ahem... So 小红帽 turns out to be a super sick story of a girl having sex with a wolf. In the really really original version.
The orange parts are ultra ultra sick seh. Eww. Reminds me of those old china drama shows in which this pervert will threaten the girl 'You want die or take out clothes and dance with me??'.

Charles Perrault explained the 'moral' at the end so that no doubt is left to his intended meaning:

From this story one learns that children, especially young lasses, pretty, courteous and well-bred, do very wrong to listen to strangers, And it is not an unheard thing if the Wolf is thereby provided with his dinner. I say Wolf, for all wolves are not of the same sort; there is one kind with an amenable disposition — neither noisy, nor hateful, nor angry, but tame, obliging and gentle, following the young maids in the streets, even into their homes. Alas! Who does not know that these gentle wolves are of all such creatures the most dangerous!
In the slightly better but still unpure and sick version: "In this version the tale has been adapted for late 17th century French salon culture, an entirely different audience from what it had before, and has become a harsh morality tale warning women of the advances of men."


Okay. Now researching for a full version of the original tale. For those who are interested in the above, you can visit the webpage. More information over there.

Now I am disgusted and totally disturbed by those stuffs I read. 小红帽 is no longer a pure pure story to me lao. Wth, I listen to that story as bedtime story last time when i was young and erm... until now i have never known that it was that sick.

Got to go 睡觉 le.

No comments:

Post a Comment