Wednesday, November 25, 2009

[draw and guess]

Haha. Fishy introduced a game to me this afternoon: http://www.omgpop.com/ -- Draw my thing :)

Basically the computer will give you a word which you would draw out and get others to guess it. Then you can create a match and play it with your friends. It was hilarious when I played it with Fishy. She drew weird stuffs. Erm, actually I drew weirder stuffs but oh well...

Fishy is going off at 3am tonight to china and will be back only one week later I guess. :'(

I played the game later in the night with Charmaine, who drew weirdly too, but can say her crocodile is awesome:D She drew a nice crocodile.
But then she was trying to draw roller blades but I thought it was hair -.-

I got my pay for work! XD Tomorrow is the last day of my holiday job and then I would be free to go out with friends. Shall post about how the holiday job went tomorrow too.

Charmaine went offline out of the sudden and Annie is away D:  Fishy is probably sleeping since she have to set off really early tomorrow. Therefore = no one to talk to...

I feel so proud of myself. I finish two more profiles and one profiles special for biying's story (which I unfortunately forgot the name to... Wait i think is it Insanityia) and I am halfway through the first chapter of how Keiko (my character) got to Tokyo and met Biying's character, Shouriu.

Okay write more :)

No comments:

Post a Comment