Thursday, November 26, 2009

[slogging away] fishy still in china #1

gee...My last day of work/holiday job today. Posting on the office computer now because my work hour is not over yet. Feel a sudden urge to go home. Sincerely hoping that boss would let me off early. Because I am missing the rulang gathering! D:

Well, according to the class blog it is the PSLE results release date and so the ex-rulangnites (like me!) are going back to freak the juniors. But I am still stuck here despite completing all the documents I have to type. So I am probably going to miss the whole gathering (let's hope they organise another one when the results of secondary schools are release, or are they already?). Maybe when I go home by MRT later one I walk home by the rulang route and see if the people are still there. If they are I can stay for a while else my mum would suspect why I am gone for so long.

D: D: D: D: D: (still sad and dissapointed because I am missing the gathering)

Don't really want to see the teachers because that time during speech day see enough le. Mrs Chan looks as fierce and old as ever... -chills-

My title sounds like some lesbian who's lover is away for a long time -.- (fishystillinchina #1)
NONONO
Just that Fishy is away meaning I have no one to talk to on the phone for 1 hour plus everyday. Me and fishy talk on the phone everyday for more than one hour when we can't use then computer. Eeyer she only told me she is going on holiday two or three days before she went off.

I went to the National Library yesterday and found BLACK ORDER :)
And I read finish The Lost Symbol which mentions 12 December 2012, which in the twoohonetwo movie it was when the world is going to end, but according to the book, the world-is-going-to-end-in-2012 is not supposed to be taken so literally. More like the 'dull' (?) world which stupid people are going to end and by that date humans will discovered that they have extraodinary powers (?) and could accomplish things beyong their imagination, alter the physical world with just their mind power, etc.

I started on the first chapter of BLACKORDER on the MRT just now but it strains my eyes and neck (being tall and all) so i switch to blasting music instead.

I bought a blueberry (!) pancake from Mr Bean at MRT station and felt tempted to eat it on the MRT but fear that I could have gotten caught and fined for bringing food onto the train. Besides, I ate the chicken favoured cup noodle, bought from seven-eleven, at the station and is half-full. So in the end I stuffed it all into the mouth before I went into the office.

GOSH NOW IT IS 12.30 LAO. CAN I GO HOME?\

I want to teleport home D:

No, teleport to rulang!

LEMME GO HOME NOW I DEMAND IT! IT IS AN ORDER/COMMAND FROM XINGYUE THE AWESOME.

p/s: I got my pay! Finally can buy books, but I try to spend only one third of it, save the remaining two third in bank and get interest, even though it's really low.

pp/s: Let's hope I can remember that on tuesday, I am going to escape with charmaine annie and her bf. Set notification lao.

ppp/s: What if my phone broke down??

pppp/s: Okay xingyue better remember this. If not -die- -bleeds to death-

ppppp/s: REMINDER TUESDAY ESCAPE WITH ANNIE CHARMAINE AND HER BF

pppppp/s: Now the above sounds like I am escaping singapore O.o

ppppppp/s: Oops too many ps'es.

No comments:

Post a Comment