Thursday, November 26, 2009

random #10

i want to go home i want to go home i want to go home i want to go home

ARGH

I realised that more than half of my posts so far are from p5 and p6 when I anyhow write things so the posts end up sounding childish and lame.

Green tea taste nice... Imagine if I manage to earn 666 trillion dollars (666, number of the devil, erm, six is my favourite number still :) . I FIRSTLY buy a nice big mansion and encourage my close friends and their family to move in with me. Then I build a large zoo a stone's throw away from the mansion which houses all sorts of animals, ranging from common to domestic to eccentric to endangered, excluding cats, tigers, lion and whatever so that is a cousin of cats. Because cats scares me. Then I will be super nice to the animals. Oh wait. Before I build the mansiona and zoo I will purchased a nice island (to build those on) and that island must have clear water, nice weather, blue sky and a clean beach... AHHH how nice... Must have a green tea plantation, high tech places, and nice palm trees... :]

-snaps back to reality-

Okay first I need to figure out how to go home -.-

As in how am i supposed to go home. Job time over, but boss haven't offcially say I can go.

(*%#&@$%*!@^$(#!&)

No comments:

Post a Comment