Friday, November 27, 2009

[biying's house] fishy still in china #2

Gee. I slept super late yesterday and woke up later today. Used computer for one hour and then realised it's time to go Biying's house.

What we did at her house:
Basically she showed me her room. Lucky her, have two bookshelves :)  Then I got hyper over her tablet PC and kind of irritated her I guess. She played Hit Machine at OMGPOP while I watch and 'marvelled' over how pro she is.(but it's true that she is really good at the game) Then we had lunch. Her mum made cheese pizza, which actually taste delicious except that I got super full because I drank too much orange juice. Ate half of the chicken nuggets which were superb :D
Biying's mum cook nice.
I watch Biying draw manga face (well she got tired so didnt continue). And then we walk to the nearby market and buy bubbletea while she ask me about school and vice versa.

It was raining when mum come and fetch me... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment