Monday, November 30, 2009

random #11

9.20am
Gah. sick for two days.

All the runny nose and coughing are getting on my nerves. Reminds me of that paiseh incident back in (was is p5? p6?) rulang when I have runny nose and keep blowing into the tissue then walking to the bin so often to throw the tissues that teacher decided to put the bin right next to me -.- and i felt nauseous.

I WANT A LAPTOP D:
BUT MY MUM GO BUY ANOTHER STUPID COMPUTER WHICH HASN'T HAD MSN DOWNLOADED ON IT. Plus I am not use to using the wireless mouse.
Too sensitive lao.

Fishy is still in china ): Annie is not online (i dreamt that she went out on a date early in the morning. But well it's just a dream and she is probably still sleeping. At least no more nightmares. for two days) and Charmaine is not replying my sms. GAH NOBODY ELSE TO TALK TO. Ariel isn't online too. I am waiting desperately for someone to talk to me :'(

Forget it. I guess I go do that webpage me and biying and doing. Add some contents or whatever shit and try to figure out what those buttons means.

Plock freaking refuse to let me beat my all-time high score so I am stuck there. my mouse is going haywire. AND DAMMIT I NEARLY BEAT THE SCORE.

10.20am
Time pass fast... CAN THAT GODDAMNED PHONE STOP RINGING?
I am still trying to figure out what to do about the webpage. And I am not sure if I can go escape tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment