Monday, November 16, 2009

random #6

Goodness Fishy. That 'freaky' show which my sister got freaked out by isn't 2012 (which i thought we are watching this sunday?) but this 11.00pm show called Forest Of Death. Which isn't at all freaky (well that's what i think).

However, my sister got so creeped out by this show that she decided to go sleep instead of watching it with me. But i manage to persuade her to stay with me until halfway through the show (at this part where a second body is found and there is some board thing pinned to the tree nearby so the policewoman went to find this guy at the station) when my mother return home and demand to know why my sister refuses to sleep when she looks exhausted. Turns out that my sister is afraid to go to bed because 'a ghosh might eat her up while i am watching the show outside in the living room, or she might just die in her sleep' -.-

So I couldn't finish watching. But according to annie it wasn't that nice anyway.

Storyline quite diao actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment