Monday, November 16, 2009

random #5

Gah. My first day of peaceful holiday at home without sister and brother irritating me. As you see, my sister is primary three so school holidays applies to her. As for my brother, he is going to primary school next year so he will have school holidays this year too. If it is only my sister at home then I am still able to 'bribe' her not to tell mum how long I have been using computer (which is one whole day). But if my brother is at home too, with his big mouth, both me and sister will be banned from using computer T.T

And sister plus brother equals noise which annoys me.

I wonder if fishy's awake yet.
tagreplies;
Yuxin :): Lalalalala
Yuxin :): Eyer reply reply
Yuxin: Don't be superficial
Yuxin: And so what if he's 50?
Yuxin: But it's hard to be any crazier if your dad's moonwalking across the TV during Avatar
Yuxin: Actually I was crazy about him before he died
Yuxin :): I just want to keep my private life with my friends to myself
Yuxin :): I AM DAMN SOCIABLE OKAY
Yuxin :): AND WTF?
Yuxin :): Prefect sitting behind me
Yuxin :): I wasn't hiding
I realised that you are the only one spamming my tagboard -.- oh and can send me the MJ personality articles you were reading through at my house that day? Because some are damn 过分 and i want to post about it.
Fishy, Annie, Charmaine and Zhixin all not online :(

No comments:

Post a Comment