Friday, November 13, 2009

term 4 #45


aka LAST DAY OF SCHOOL AND TORTURE XD

Art fest finally over too. Heck those le. Holidays officially starts and I can finally have some time to sleep (having headaches more frequently now and sometimes gets very dizzy, probably due to lack of sleep).

I bought this ultra cute crocheted brown rat for 5 dollars :]  (Grace laugh at me because in one of the poster i drew I mispelled crocheted, I wrote 'crotched' and then realised that it's the wrong spelling -.-)

I think it was thursday, bought the fondant with all the nice chocolate :)

I pon the last part of today with fishy and carol slacking away at the shaw lab. I played bubble troubles with Carol but keep losing lifes (First time playing).


The little guy looks cute :]

Afterwards help Annie clear out her locker and I spent 5 minutes trying to get the locker combination right (got confused between clockwise and anti-clockwise).

Fishy came over afterwards. Here's how it happens:
After I cleared out annie's locker, we decided to have cup noodles (I'm eating it quite often recently which is very unhealthy) at Redhill station so we took 132, after 105 (the bus I normally take home) left. Since Fishy is carrying her toy, and I am carrying annie's files, we decided that it is not wise to just barge into Seven-eleven carrying so many things because it would be difficult to cook the noodles, that requires both hands but sadly for we have none available. Furthermore I'm clumsy. So Fishy stayed outside seven-eleven looking after our bags while I take my time inside cooking the noodles. I paid $1.50 in cash and 15 cents using my ez-link card. I guess the lady at the counter recognise me and thinks I'm weird since the last time I bought noodles, I told her that I'm paying 5 cents using ez-link and then give her $2.10 in cash. (Since the noodles cost $1.65, after I pay 5 cents, I still have to pay $.160 so I gave the lady $2.10 and she will give me a fifty cent coin in change)
After eating, I went to top up my ez-link card with the five dollars note and then buy another fishball stick with it. Fishy damn slowpoke so after she finally finish her noodles and we are going to enter the MRT station, her ez-link card had little value left and she can't go into the station, which equals she can't go home. That's when she started blaming me for not lending her the five dollars -.-
But her awesome friend who had the habit of memorising bus routes when bored figure out how to take bus from redhill back home, except that we have to take two bus (take one then transfer to another).
Now the problem is how to get pass the road to the bus stop, because it was raining quite heavily. While fishy and me stare at the bus stop trying to figure out a way, this lady asked if we need help and say that she guarantee can help us. I told her we need to get pass the road and she shake her head, saying: "Oh this is that one thing I can't help".
I guess that lady thinks we are trying to get somewhere and got no idea what bus to take. Underestimate me /:
We still got home in the end but out pinafore and fishy's toy got wet.

At my house we read on the personality disorder (and I think fishy got narcissitic disorder) while my sister played boxhead outside.

After sending Fishy off I walk home in the rain and took 40 or 50 minuted to get home, because I took the super long road from rulang back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment