Tuesday, November 17, 2009

[surprise; that was so last-minute]

What a pleasant surprise. At 3pm (when me and sister are watching movie), somebody called. So being the one nearer to the sofa I picked up the call, and this erm, don't-know-how-to-describe-voice went: "Can I speak to Xingyue?"

Thinking that it was the ususal cca people, I asked "who are you?" before saying "hi I'm xingyue (because if it really turns out to be the cca people I can lied that xingyue's - me - is not in and say byebye)".

So she went "Hey I'm ANNIE:D"

I thought she wanted to chat, except that I think she is just dismissed from house committee meeting.

Then she went: "Can I go your house now?"

-shock- Annie lives really far from me and it's quite late that time so even if she come she can at most only stay for one hour. Some confusion and then she told me that she is at school now and she will take bus from school to my house. So I tried giving her instructions on where to transfer bus but I got no idea how to describe the bus stop.

So annie decided to call me a while after she get on the bus and then describe the surroundings to me so that maybe I can roughly know where she should alight. She and charmaine (oops forgot to say that charmaine's coming too) called me at the exact moment where they reach the bus stop where they should transfer bus.

And Annie erm, navigated (?) her way to my house, and got lost at one point of time. When she and charmaine finally found my house charmaine feel like killing both me and her (kidding kind of killing - hey! alliteration! :D )

We browse through several unglam pictures of charmaine and then charmaine played a round of 'stress' with my sister and lost terribly. Afterwards annie decided to be a paparazzi and take some sneak photos of her bf who is playing basketball across the road from my house so i lead her there and she hired the awesome photographer (me! jkjk not that awesome) to sneak those photos. Unfortunately due to charmaine and annie's eye-catching buckle shirt and my height we got caught, um her bf spotted us -.-

All the above happened in 40 minutes and annie and charmaine went home after that.

p/s: Melissa sounds like a guy on the phone... no offence. I got freak out when she call me because i was thinking: Who is that person??

pp/s: Getting plaque tomorrow:D for my four Astars XD

ppp/s: Next time tell my sister not to abruptly shut down my msn because there is people talking to me and thought I am just appearing offline -.-

pppp/s: Work today was okay:D Went to ‘参观’the family and juvenile court. But it's boring. And i didn't know lawyers have to learn psychology. Cool XD And I got a large packet of chips and wasted money on a few bottle of cold drinks :)

ppppp/s: That's a lot of p/s 's up there. Got to sleep. byebye! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment