Thursday, November 19, 2009

random #7

I am not exactly a hardcore MJ fan (that's my best friend not me) and in fact my mum don't really likes him. So erm, I am not a fan of MJ but Fishy was at my house that day and she happen to be reading on MJ's psychology which interested me so I read the articles with her. There is one that is really guofen, at least i thought so:
"They served a search warrant on me which allowed them to view and photograph my body, including my penis, my buttocks, my lower torso, thighs and any other areas that they wanted."

Ahem. I know that you people LOVES Michael Jackson like crazy and would go to extreme measures to keep stuffs of him, but exert some self-control, yeah??

So this is really frustrating. The media is always protraying a negative image of MJ, what for? For money. For money they do whatever they can to ruin someone's reputation. For money they hurt people. For money they maligned people. Although it is not clear whether MJ really did the bad stuffs or not, it is indeed true that the media altered some of the things he said to make him appear evil and bad. It is also true that some of them are shallow people who simply jump to conclusions that because MJ did so many comestic surgeries, and appear to look like a lady, he had gender disorder. Like Ariel said, just so that he did not look like what the western culture expects a man to look like doesn't mean he don't look like a man but a woman.

No comments:

Post a Comment