Saturday, November 21, 2009

[things to do during december holidays 2009]

The Official final list of things to do:

 
#1 Buy books -
Like those books by James Rollin, especially The Doomsday Key and several other novel. Then there is The Interpretation of Murder which mentions Sigmund Freud, his student (or follower or whatever, i forgot) Carl Jung. I read a few pages of it in Prologue and it mentions Oedypus complex too. There a few books from Vivian, Vanishing Acts by Jodi Picoult, Take A Look at Me Now by Anita Notaro, which seems interesting. Cheap too, since Vivian is selling them off as second-handed books.

 
#2 Read finish Ariel's TA books and those I borrowed from library
Of course I must read finish Ariel's book which I borrowed for very long already. Sorry Ariel...

 
#3 Read all the fanfics for Vampire Academy and find Blood Promise no matter what -
Although some fan fic sucks, it's frustrating when I read and found out some are on blood promise (which i havn't read yet so don't know what the fanfics are talking about) and whenever I tried to find that book in the library it is always on loan.

 
#4 Finish reading Lost Symbol
That almost fifty bucks book-.- Just read 3 pages.

 
#5 Train my left hand penmanship
Just for fun!

 
#6 Practicing fast sketching noses and eyes
Unless I want the people I sketch for art to look like pigs again and get C grade for the sketches again. Well that's what i got for last week. But this also means that during my free time on the MRT or buses I will have to stare at the passengers noses and eyes and try sketching them out(if I have my pencil with me) and freak them out.

And the rest:
  1.  Mug Jap (I am not failing it again next year)
  2. Improve my english and chinese vocabulary and try to memorise some fanciful flowery phrases, oh yeah, and my spelling too because my spelling sucks, i just realise.
  3. Biying's story - write a least three posts in it.
  4. Watch 黄真伊 with Fishy
  5. The Science Center Human Body exhibition with Annie and Charmaine (Mum sure let me go, hello mum your daughter is being 好学 want to gain knowledge)
  6. Escape Theme Park with Annie and Charmaine (since Fishy hates theme parks)
  7. Ion Orchard with Fishy and Charmaine, possible chance of eating sushi, after I get my pay, and eat takoyaki with Charmaine (not sure if Fishy likes)
  8. Watch 2012, New Moon and some other movies.
Okay so now must finish all the things to do. Other than maybe erm.. the mugging parts.

No comments:

Post a Comment