Saturday, January 23, 2010

school#14 '10

I feel so useless. During math class everyone are so pro and finished up the whole worksheet before I've even done one question. I'm not even interested in History. Why can't we learn something interesting and meaningful like Adolf Hitler or China's five thousand years of history instead of some dumbdumb Singapore history about San Nila Utama spoting a donkey drowning in the sea and mistook it for a merlion? And then rusty Raffles came onto the island and damned the hardworking Faquar. Ms Wong missed two lessons with us so now I'm afraid that the Geography lesson is going too slow and I flunk the exams. Chinese is as usual... I hate writing compo. English and Literature are like: argh I don't bother to study. What's there to mug anyway. Physics is simply boring other than the part when I play with mirrors(mirrors mirrors!) during laboratory lessons.

I seriously feel like quitting jap. I don't understand a single thing. Okay I am starting to understand a few things but I still feel like quitting. Sensei was in a good mood on thursday though (she found a boyfriend??) so I wasn't picked on. And Sensei likes the Korean band 'Big Bang' which she pronounced as 'Bigu Ban'. My classmate inferred it from the several pictures of Big Bang on almost every single powerpoints she used.

Rock wall climbing is fun. But I was tired (like seriously so damn tired that I fell asleep during PE, Chinese, recess, English -alittle- and most of assembly). And my leg feels deprived of energy. So when I went to tell Mrs Ong that I forgot to bring the PE attire (and jacket!) today she excused me, saying that I look like I'm not feeling well and suggest I take a rest. So I missed climbing the challenging panels :'(

As a result of 'forgot to bring jacket' I feel damn cold throughout the whole day and being extremely sensitive to cold-ness doesn't help at all. To make the matter worse, I spend rest of the money yesterday buying chocolate muffins (yummy!) at MOELC. And also one buck some days back on green tea ice-cream. So during  recess I stay back in the classroom and rush Chinese homework (which I didn't manage to complete the day before due to third language and some other matters that results in being ground from the computer on weekdays but since mum is in a good mood today, this friday isn't considered a weekday today - okay this doesn't make sense), but end up sleeping for a while so I decide to ask 张老师 for extension and she allowed it! 张老师 is so nice :D

We have this rather interesting game for CLE. Basically we write out names on a small slip of paper (Ms Debbie commented that mine was TINY) and put into this tray like thing and then everyone will pick a name out. Then we will just stalked whoever's name we got. Example A got B's name so A stalks B for the rest of  the year until A is invited up to the front of the classroom during a particular CLE lesson to describe the positive points of B that A found out about B within the stalking period. Only then will B's identity be divulged. So before then I'm keeping my stalkee's (meaning person i'm stalking) identity a secret. But the name is written in code in my notebook. Except you need the stalkee's name to break the code and learn the stalkee's name and her characteristics.

Grace refused to stalk her stalkee.

So do I.

I feel damn hungry now even after eating finish that one big bowl of grapes and some dates. I want noodles!!! Because my maid's cooking (not insulting her but this is the truth) is pretty horrendous and I wished my grandpa is here to cook for me instead.

There's Guides interview with the teacher today. I tried my best and say as much as I could (resulting in my legs turning soft because I was too nervous and I don't like interviews) but I'm still feeling pessimistic about it. Fishy sounds so zilian in the answers WAHAHA.

Aesthetics was okay okay (fun because I always like art stuffs anyway and boring because the teacher is explaining what I already knew but I can't blame her because the other people don't know). Teacher got me to use Claude Monet's water lily (ithink) painting (the one without bridges) to paint on the mirror frame (actually I don't get the point of a mirror frame. I want a photo frame. Mirror frames have no use.). Drawing balls (sketching and shading) was sort of fun too! But my pencil seems weird weird, especially with my -ahem- blue tape wrapped around it I cannot sharpen it with the normal sort of sharpeners. But no worries! Starting on painting next week. I wish it was water colour since my acrylic painting really suck. Okay Verne and Charmaine and Nicole and Zhixin(if I remember correctly) and the teacher commented that my colour blending thing is nice. But I just can never paint trees. I can do water colour painting for trees very well but in acrylic I just always screwed up.

---

I want a blue nice pencil case with pretty designs and a set of blue files (clear folders) or a blue expanding folder with pretty blue pictures and designs. Then a cute blue water bottle and a set of blue notebooks. Nice blue stationeries are also accepted :D
Finally I want a pair of blue sneakers with pretty designs (again) and light blue laces.

tagsreplies:

Fishy: Humph I bet Carol will stand on MY side muah haha.
No I don't think she will be standing on anyone's side.

Annie: SCAN IN THE MEI NV (YOU) I DREW ON YOUR NOTEBOOK TODAY! AND TAG IT AS ME XINGYUE THE AWESOME MWAHAHAHA
OHOH OKAY I will scan it in ASAP. Cheer up!

Charmaine: Wahahaha the joke rocks
xDDDDD There are more jokes at that website where I got it.

ninghui: hey:) haha i read through the cyberspace post and started cracking up
Lol lol thanks :DDDD I guess I was hyper when writing that post.

CHAR: Yay now I have one tag in blue and the other in black
CHAR: YOU CHANGED BloGSKIN
Hmmm I simply changed the background to a blue one!

Fishy: AHAHA I LIKE THE POEM CHEM!
Fishy: *commits suicide and joins MJ in heaven*
Fishy: DEPRESSED MY FORM TEACHER IS MRS ROSLINDA FREAKING CHAN!!
ERRRRRR I think people named Mrs Chan are generally scary and freakish and boring? Like example out primary Mrs Chan. #&;%(($#^! Err, Chem practical is fun but I like bio more. You can't dissect hearts in Chem.

Nanshan: aye xingyue! tagged and see you tomorrow :D:D
See you... many weeks ago!

b.ying: z.
z. back! Ridiculous person:D
Dying of hunger...
- the poor girl

No comments:

Post a Comment