Wednesday, January 20, 2010

school#12 '10


Claude Monet's paintings are...amazingly complicated? All famous artist's paintings are complicated and difficult to paint out, of course, but I wished I got some other guy whose paintings are made up of geometrical shapes instead of like random lilies in a pond. Or someone who actually paints mostly blue paintings (?) 'cause I would be more motivated to do the painting better! OR DA VINCI. Except the teacher didn't even offered it as a choice. I guess his paintings are mostly sacriligious (is this the right word?) or ahem censored.

____ sounds like a pedo. He says that changing in the classroom after PE is a form of sexual harrassment to him or any other male teachers. Hello if RGS bothers to clean the toilet properly or have some form of changing room I need not change in the classroom in fear.

WTF.

And do he seriously thinks any one would want to seduce him? He's constipated looking and ugly and fat, I doubt even the most despo classmate of mine would want to seduce him.

I pon CCA once again. But I really hope I get in Guides. There's no mean seniors and more interesting tings, even if it means being Joanne's junior and a lot of things to be memorised. I prayed for Me, Fishy and Carol to get in (carol 'cause we can mad around and annoyed fishy).

I feel like giving up blogging. Not much time to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment