Saturday, January 16, 2010

school#9 '10

A business man got on an elevator in a building. When he entered the elevator, there was a blonde already inside and she greeted him by msaying "T-G-I-F."

He smiled at her and replied "S-H-I-T." She looked at him, puzzled, and said "T-G-I-F" again. He acknowledged her remark again by answering "S-H-I-T." The blond was trying to be friendly, so she smiled her biggest msmile and said as sweetly as possibly, "T-G-I-F" another time. The man smiled back to her and once again replied with a quizzical expression,"S-H-I-T."

The blond finally decided to explain things, and this time she said, "T-G-I-F, T-hank G-oodness I-ts F-riday; get it?" The man answered, "S-H-I-T, S-orry H-oney, I-t's T-hursday."
Oh yes I woke up on Thursday morning at 5.30am (mum's not bringing me to school today) thinking that it was Friday until I see the whole blue blag of jap textbook (and other materials) on my desk and realised that it was actually Thursday and I had a whole day of school (third language till 7).

I manage to wake up with snoozing alarms because usually I would snooze it several time and woke up 10 to 15 minutes late (which explains why I am always nearly late for morning assemblies). Feeling pretty please with myself (for waking up early) I gobbled down breakfast and prepared for school. End up stoning in the room for 15 minutes after I changed into school uniform and when I rushed down to the bus stop I missed the first bus so I waited there for the second one (saw someone who I feel very tempted to punch and break nose of). I stoned again, staring at the floor and didnt realise the second bus went off until a few minutes later, by then it was too late.

I decide to take the expensive expressway bus to school. I was supposed to get down at BORDERS and walked to school since that bus don't turn into the road where RGS's located at. Unfortunately I fell asleep on the bus (it's rarely I get any chance to have a nice sleep on the bus since I usually have to change to another bus) and went all the way to Takashimaya. Thankfully I have excellent navigation skills so despite the dark (it was early in the monring) I manage to walk back to RGS, and on time too. But by the time I reached I was perspiring profusely.

After morning assembly me and Grace met *#!$^& at the flagpole. I only knew then that the flagpole refers to the area where flags are tied to two sticks stuck to the floor. I used to think it was flatpole -.-

Thursday went on like blahblahblah. Ms Debbie was absent so charmaine, annie and I talk nonsense during English period.

Afterwards was jap lessons. I am beginning to hate my teacher who 1. threatens to call parents if one fails the jap test/quiz 2. not let anyone who havn't finish their homework go home after classes therefore must stay in class with her after jap ends and complete their homework 3. I was only slightly late for class after break last week and this week (HELLO SHE SPEND BREAK TIME MAKING US DO WORKSHEETS AND END UP ONLY THREE MINUTES FOR BREAK DO SHE EXPECT ME TO POO FINISH IN THREE MINUTES?) so she scolded me and warned me that if I were to be late next week I have to stay back. I shall test it. If she dare make me stay back I would just go off. 谁怕谁. If she were to complain to my mum and I can just tell mum how she give us only three minutes break when we are supposed to be given 15 minutes (even pooing takes 5 minutes okay). 4. She only allows us to go home if we can say some weird jap words. So obviously I have slow reaction time. But no matter I can lodge a complaint against her some day if she incurred my wrath. 5. She only tell us the homework on saturdays, through MOELC webpage, which pissed me off because most people are free on friday nights and can do the work instead of waiting till saurdays.

From the above threats she make I can tell that 1. She loves threatening students and gaining control of them (worse than any teacher I've encounter so far. Even Mrs Chan don't do this to me) so that explains why 2. She has no boyfriend/husband/family/LIFE because if she do have any of those then she wouldn't stayed back after class (that was near dinnertime) and make students do work. 3. She is unreasonable and evil 4. She is probably hundred times more sadistic that I am.

Years of experience taught me how to deal with this sort of teachers. Haha teachers like her just want to gain absolute control of their students and inability to do so makes them pissed off. So if whole class rebels and stuffs she would just break down and cry. What I am going to do the next lesson/in the future (depending on my mood): Be late for lessons after break again if she dare to shorten the break time too much; speak freaking softly/loudly (shout and burst her eardrums); keep asking obvious questions and make her annoyed; lied that I have no access to MOELC webpage because the my computer broke down, had no time to use the school computer during recess and lunch because I have to find teachers and cannot stay back after school due to stuffs like CCA and cannot ask the classmates because most of them are from HCI and I don't have the girls' contact numbers. I'll see what she will do to me kekeke.

Friday went like blahblahblah once more. School is boring and I am already breaking some of my new year resolutions. It's just the second week. Went to Kino with Fishy to get her phantom book (which I remember as The Phantom of the Opera but Susie Okay but it is obviously the wrong).

I'm thinking of not posting (like last year) in semester one since I have not much time to post and can only use the computer every weekend. Maybe I should find Mrs Lee next next monday or tuesday and get her to sign the CCA form (since form's due on 31st January).

I guess I was really tired (repaying my sleep debt) because no sooner after I reached home, talk to fishy on phone for a few minutes and finish up my noodles I fell asleep near 5.30pm and woke up at 9.30pm, and had a horrifying nightmare which I thought was hilarious now to think of it. Slept at 2am again and woke up at 7.30am this morning. More nightmares, one was a continuation of my previous one. Fishy feels like killing me after I told her about my weird nightmare.

I feel depressed once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment