Friday, January 8, 2010

school#4 '10

I am unfortunately and sadly been banned from computer and the television set because according to my mum "school had started and I cannot waste my life away watching tv shows or playing the computer games and every minute on the computer or in front of the tv is a form of distraction distracting me from my goal (RA math?). It makes me sad because I cannot record down things everyday (like what happen) and then I'll just forgot them. And no tv shows on weekdays also means that I will be missing every single episodes of Cruel Temptation on channel U.

I will start everything one by one :) All my teachers for this year:

Ms Debbie Tay lives just a five to eight minutes walk from me. It's really weird since even back in Rulang no teachers ever live that NEAR me. The nearest was, Mrs Chan? According to my unfortunate encounters with her she seems to live near where I attend art classes, therefore a fifteen minutes or so of bus ride. And that was a forty minutes walk! Fishy said it was cool -.- My mum thought that was great, in the future if I disobey her she will just go over to Ms Debbie and complain to her. Oh no for me. Ms Debbie (I like calling her that instead of Ms Tay) is my English/Literature/Speech and Drama/Form teacher who named her pair of male and female hamsters Pink Panties and Blue Briefs (she wanted alliteration).

Madam Zhanghao is the chinese teacher who gave me, Grace and Charmaine a straight detention class last year during the post-exam weeks when we ponned half of a chinese talk because we are in the library doing work of some sort. However, as soon as the talk ends she forgot all about it because I met her along the J-block corridors and she smiled at me. Not the evil smile, but the sort of you-don't-know-the-student-but-she-looks-guai smile. But she sounds like my grandma who is away in china (I miss my grandma sort of) so I pay attention during the lessons :D Also my co-form teacher.

Ms Sally Wong still remains as out interesting and funny geography teacher who give out mentos during lessons this year :D I am really glad. Most geography teachers are boring, since the subject is quite boring too.

Ms Chan is our philosophy teacher for this year (my last year's form teacher). Grace say she wasn't boring during philosophy :D

Mr Desmond Goh is the physics teacher who pooped in his pants because he was late for his university lecture (he was still a uni student then) and have to rush so skipped his daily poopin in the toilet and end up pooping in the pants. I got no idea why he must tell us something so gross on the first lesson but now whenever I thought of physics I will think of that teacher who poop in the pants.

And other teachers like Mrs Mak, the history teacher who talks really slow, I probably will not like her; Ms Hoo? my math advance teacher. Speaking of which I am REALLY REALY depressed 'cause I wasn't selected for the saturday math advance class that prepares people for math olympiad (i'm sort of competitive) but at the same time happy since I need not go school on saturdays.

My jap sensei is not so boring as last year's, but she's a japanese and therefore teaches everything with jap. The only reason why she uses english in the first lesson was because I don't understand what she is talking about all that in jap (ya la ya la I failed jap last year) and could not answer her questions. Well, interesting aside, she claims to make people stay back to finish the homework if we do not complete them, and since jap lessons ends really late I will not test that claim out, even though I really wish to test it out.

I feel so bad saying kim sensei's lessons is boring and dull but I do fall asleep during her lessons last year and thought that time pass really slow, but nothing of that sort happen this year. Okay maybe it was because I decide to mug hard for jap so as not to get the same grade as fishy again (errr, she got 4marks and I got 39, but we both got F grade. She pon everything and I only pon moderately and I bother to memorise notes last minute, though that doesn't help a lot. I can memorise science and math and history and geography notes really well last minute, but language is never something I can do well).

Since Mdm Rozannah is leaving RGS I will look for another CCA teacher to arrange for trials instead. Then I will get my PE teacher/Mrs Ong aka the CCA HOD (heng ah. Not Ms Goh Lee Kian anymore) to approve it. PE teacher seems boring but hope she is nicer.

PE today was like, errr, we took height and weight, went through the usual rules and expectations, what modules we taking, etc, stuffs, and then ran two rounds around the court that leaves me temporary paralysed (wonder how am I going to survive 2.4km run) and then an introduction for rock climbing before getting dismissed. ROCK CLIMBING IS COOL!!!. Excited. I grew another 1cm (none of my classmates are pleased with that) and put on 2.6kg.

Assembly got to be one of the msot boring one ever. Just talking about school administrative matters. After assembly me and Fishy decides to look for the guides CCA teacher but get held up because Vivian had constipation.

I went out for KFC with Charmaine, Nanshan and Annie afterwards and then went to BORDERS. I picked up 'Time Traveller's Wife' and read the middle part. Some parts are really gross so Charmaine had a disgusted look on her face when I showed her and Nanshan manage to capture down the priceless look. (But seriously Clare and Henry have sex like, 23 times a day? or more. They had no life!).

I came home on the MRT and spent 30 minutes trying to open the door because the lock is really tight and no matter how I turn the key it does not open (stupidstupidstupid). I called my mum after I got into the house asking for permission to use the computer but fall asleep on the sofa because I was too tired. Was all wet somemore because it was raining, I didn't bother to take out the umbrella so went home in the rain.

My mortal was an ex-rulangnite too! In fact my rulang CO junior who is planning on joinin CO in RGS too. I got no memory of her though -.- My first letter to her was stupid. I got no idea what to say to a total stranger and I refused to reveal the fact that I'm from rulang in the first letter so I basically wrote something like: "Hey ___! I got no idea what to say to you so I shall tell you about myself! I like blue, I favourite colour is blue so therefore I had a blue bag, wears a blue jacket since I'm sensitive to cold, have blue stationaries and wears a white shoes with tiny blue designs. I also wrapped my notebooks up in beautiful blue wrapping paper and has this weird weird OCD. I cannot tell you my height and weight because then I would be easy to spot among the crowd." And that was pretty retarded because I'm practically telling her: Hey! Spot me! You can look for someone with a blue bag, wears blue jacket most of the time and had blue shoes-.-

Grace got this cyberspace survey today and the last part was to decipher cyber language. I got all of it except the first one:
14: a text msg pom
his is r bunsn bnr bl%
his hair r lyk fe filling
w/ac/dc gg thru
he sit nxt 2 me in kemistry (?)
my @oms split
wen he :-)s @ me
[not sure about the third last sentence]
Grace asked me for help with this and my awesome interpretation was:
One for a text message poo on me (supposed to be 'a text message: poems for teens')
His eyes are bunsen burner blue (% looks like o/o and 'bloo' pronouce 'blue')
His hair are like iron fillings (FE is chemical symbol for iron)
Going through detention classes without air-con (AC stands for air-con and gg for going)
He sits next to me in Chemistry
My atoms split (this one was funny!)
When he smiles at me.
Charmaine figures that I uses too much cyber language. Short forms in other words.
Eek homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment