Saturday, January 30, 2010

school#19 '10

I'm supposed to be doing Jap e-learning now but I don't feel like doing so. O:

I didn't get selected for Guides D: so I decide to laugh at seniors during trainings. So Wednesday's CCA went like this: Assemble in a really dumb and humiliating footdrill, got back the general papers and admit to cheating, pon whole of PT and Uniform Inspection due to headache and stomachache and nausea (headache because I slept at 1am plus on tuesday and the rest are common stuffs I get after running 8 rounds around the Amphitheatre), watch the seniors get scolded by the hairy and tall but nice male teacher (I think is the other teacher IC) because he thought that they are forcing the weaker group of people to do unreasonable vigorous exercises, male teacher ask me about my condition and I told him I can't do vigorous stuffs, seniors got super nice to me (esp the year 5s who came back. Sally ma'am ask me if I need to eat :D and she can buy some food for me), seniors told me very nicely to tell them the next time if I cannot do the PTs and ask me what part of it I couldn't take, learn CPR which I learnt already during the sec1 first aid course, sign booking thing (about the GP cheating) and went home with Fishy. Ate mashed potato.

Thursday: I forgot (or didnt know at all from the start) that it was the IHG opening ceremony so of course didn't came in house tee (together with Grace). Bucket's banner was completely green, I don't like the Richardson's despite it being blue and Waddle's banner is cute xD The duckie footprints are ubber cute XD

S&D was okay okay. I have to pronouce 'theme' and 'thong' in front of everyone and my pronunciation is bad (unlike my sister who went for classes) so I didn't have confidence to pronounce it; besides, I ai mian zi. I end up err-ing there and not say anything at all (also 'cause I hate talking in front of so many people) and feel my legs go jelly. Ms Debbie called me back after class and ask me to speak up more during class. :\

During English we are supposed to think of the hiddden meaning of words like: "figure" and "fuller" so I suggested 'hour-glass figure' and 'seductive'. whole class went O.O and :O. :p

ICT was kind of ._. due to the acne removal exercise on this ugly lady who had hair all over her mouth and blue eyeshadows. I accidentally photoshopped eyes all over the face in place of acnes and hair too -.-

Jap. Sensei suddenly forgot my name and stop picking on me, only refer to name list before she pick on me which means she don't know my name and need to see the name list to call me :]  Sensei somehow got sick of Big Bang in two weeks and start fan-girling all over DBSK. She had five pictures of that band on the powerpoint slide while she explain to us how to state a few reasons for a statement (eg, She loves DBSK because they can dance, they look handsome -ハンサム- and they speak jap well.) before proceeding onto two youtube videos showing us how DBSK dance and speak jap well. Wanqi told me that she put those videos under the e-learning portal's "for good" folder o.o

Friday: I went to school myself today and saw Ms Debbie on the bus -shock-. I got too engross in listening to mp3 music and forgot take out the ear phone and off mp3 when I walked into the school gate. Realised it only when I walked into the foyer. The prefect was staring at me so I quickly removed the ear phones. I think she hadn't realised that yet. Being absent-minded I forgot to off the MP3 and it went on playing music until I took it out again after school (5 or 7 hours later). Waste of batteries.

During assembly the Pink Lemonde Carolyn lady talk about her book. Not being sadistic or mean but her book cover seem like those high school bimbo books instead of one talking about how a lady overcame numerous obstacles. People are so enthu in taking photos with her o.-

After school I went back to rulang (which was damn awkward awkward because I saw the sec1 juniors who came back too and Mdm Chng and 符老师) to talk to teachers regarding my sister's cca stuffs. I feel more daring talking to my ex-cca teacher. The instructers seems shock to see me there.

Evil Fishy refused to go back with me :'(

I saw Ms Wong's original hairstyle in a photo at the foyer and it was really short and she don't look like my geography teacher.

homework left to do:
- 1 more math algebra question (I got really pissed off with adding and subtracting of algebra fractions so I left one question undone)
- chinese newspaper cutting on outer and inner beauty
- english taglines analysis
- jap (?)
- some math journal question that even melissa didnt bother to copy down

things left to do:
- sleep more
- eat more
- gain weight
- start reading the book I borrowed from class library

No comments:

Post a Comment