Monday, March 1, 2010

school#40 '10

I wonder how I'm ever going to cope with all the work in secondary three (especially if I wanted Math RA) when I can't even manage it well in secondary two.

School now and school in back then last year seem totally different now. Academic-wise I'm should be expecting a certain level of stress (since I'm aiming for RA Math and trying not to fail japanese). Just that people are getting very complicated and I'm finding social interactions confusing. I don't get why people say this and do another thing or break promises (making empty promises). Misunderstanding is so common nowadays. Or maybe that's just because my class is a bad mixture of different types of people.

Rock climbing today was quite frustrating. -no offence- but some people climb quite slow and not high emough and I feel a bit annoyed, plus the long time they took to tie knots and wear the harnest. The reason why I like rock climbing and feel slightly better during that lesson is because I get a rush of adrenaline when I could go very high and people are all ant-liked to me and that's the one time I feel superior to others and free of worries.

Most of the time I get inferior complex because those classmates of mine are multi-talented and I feel dumb next to them.

Math was okay. At least math has rule and patterns and every math problem has a way out. Unlike the shitpile I'm getting now.

There's aethetics tomorrow. I'm going to concentrate on making my clock.

No comments:

Post a Comment