Wednesday, March 17, 2010

biking

Thanks to my grandpa my blue mountain bike is finally fixed and I name it fishbrains after the fishbrains I ate when I was five (not to be confused to balloon fishbrains, name after my bff Fishy, who died tragically with his wife Pimple, Fishy's balloons, named after my...er. acne problem-.- Poor Pimple is pregnant with Fishbrain's balloon juniors when the mean old lady at the OCBC cycle event popped it.).

So since today I was supposed to go back to school to waste time away at this year meeting for art fest (seriously ___ and ___ are dumb la. And not cooperative at all. I work so hard and came up with the script and they refuse to act &;*(#$?!^/). Then fucking seniors too. Hello they think they very artistic is it? I wrote the directions so clearly on the script and THEY FUCKING TELL ME PEOPLE CANT JUST SING STANDING THERE MUST HAVE ACTIONS. WHAT THE FUCK LA THEY CANNOT SEE MY STAGE DIRECTIONS AH? I WROTE THE ACTIONS SO CLEARLY IN ARIAL FONT 11 OKAY. I mean like what kind of shit actions can they come up with anyway, oh like maybe for somewhere over the rainbow you have people shaking their hands up and down to show 'bluebirds flying'? And they got the guts to tell us to decide on lighting after the auditions (according to them its damn important) when I already told Navitha about it. I was telling her when they burst into the room at J2 Shared Classroom and started throwing insults all around the place. Ahh... just so you have experience means you can anyhow tell people what to do is it? I doubt your script last year is even as nice as mine okay. So stop crapping to me about how we should have background music. And, just for whoever those two are, idiotic Isabelle and Ruoxi, I warned you, do not incurred my wrath again I'm telling you straight here (yeah I know you will definitely see this because seniors are always stalking juniors on blogs, I don't know how they got all the free time when they are telling us: "Oh, I'm so busy therefore please do not blahblahblah.") I DO NOT BURST INTO YOUR CLASSROOM UPSTAIRS AND TELL YOU HOW LOUSY YOUR DANCE OR SINGING OR WHATEVER SHIT IS, AND I DON'T SAY THINGS LIKE: "You will rehearse to us on Friday so that we can comment on your acting." SO YOU DO NOT DO THAT TO US. I know how suck our stuffs are, but that doesn't apply to me and the others. This CCA really sucks okay I don't know how the teachers could get our message wrong. I do not want to greet the seniors altogether because it's the most stupid thing ever and in the first place, not even a tradition, and I don't get how it makes me respect them because I would definitely respect them more if they weren't so mean and sarcastic and make us greet them. So changing ma'am to senior is even worse. NOBODY EVEN LIKES IT OKAY. And you assholes even though I wasn't at E-camp but according to other people who went there the seniors were more horrible. Imagine picking up pubis hair at the toilet. It's the most unhygenic thing ever, and you cannot forced people to do that. And you don't expect people to turn their heads around and check on the sec 1 juniors if you expect them to PAY ATTENTION. It's contradicting. If I were at the E-camp I would have exploded and come up with smart comebacks. I do understand the juniors are err, not that respectful (scolding back seniors) but I think hor, the seniors (as in us sec 2) also responsible. Plus, I wanted to scold the seniors don't know how many times lao because they always pick on mistakes that ain't even there or scold me for things I don't do. It's not the effing tradition that has a problem. It's the whole attitude of OH HEY I'M YOUR SENIOR I RULE OVER YOU YOU LISTEN TO ME I'M ALWAYS RIGHT BECAUSE I'M YOUR SUPERIOR. How old are they? At most 2 years older, and it's not even exactly 2 years, if you count by months. Whatever give them the permission to book us anyway? If they could just change their whole freaking attitude everything would be so much better. Like today I nicely greeted the seniors for once and they pretend not to hear. WTF. Oh so since they cannot hear, should we still greet? I mean they are obviously deaf and cannot hear right? So why should we greet deaf people? I mean, they don't have to greet back, but there isn't even a sign of acknowledgement which means they didnt hear right?

Er back to the point. I cycled over to lakeside MRT, so of course I have to cycle back, and since Fishy is coming my house,  I decide to bike her to my house. Meaning she sit at the back of the bike and I biked her and me. Er we dump our bags and her delightful bubble tea at the basket at the front, and since I'm those sort of people who failed at balancing, we er, took 1 hour to get home, and its even faster to walk home. Ah... and we fell more than 50 times on the way.

The way back to MRT (me bringing Fishy home) was slightly easier, since we practised much on the way home so I could cycle for longer distances without falling, but I still couldn't turn around the corner when she's sitting behind me, nor ride over bumps because we also fall after the bumps, and Fishy's bum got hurt. And er, Fishy can't talk sick stuffs too because somehow we will fall, like when Fishy commented on this couple hugging in public and we fell and got scratched/bruised??

But er, no one fractured their bones or got concussion so YAY :D

No comments:

Post a Comment