Saturday, April 24, 2010

I really need to start being hardworking

Ah you see for about three weeks already, I keep telling myself: Study jap study jap, do revision do revision, finish all overdue homework, etc, yet I never do them. At this rate I will never get my RAs or pass jap!

Photobucket
Okay that is what I am supposed to finish by today.

Photobucket
That is what I actually done.

And I still have some homework to do, and stuffs to study. Ah... I like studying la, but the thing is computers are more fun! And then there's another thing about me getting tired so easily (I guessed it was lack of sleep, but I want to wake up earlier to watch Doraemon in the morning!) so I overdose on coffee (I drank two of those 3-in-1 Nestle coffee pack) even though I hate that aweful taste. Just want to keep awake. You see the last time (and the first time) I drank coffee was that horrible oral Wednesday and I was especially tired.

I thought coffee was supposed to keep people away, but those cheap coffee powder packs make me brain dead for one whole hour, and I was even more tired than before. So this is the last time I'm ever drinking again.

It seems that I was the only person in class who finished the Physics PT by Monday. Mr Goh said I just need to make some adjustments to the way I present the results and I can get high marks because all my other points stated in the discussions are relevant. And the best thing is I am allowed to exceed word limit (not too much though) because word limits are not very important :D

I decided to take Math and Physics RA next year. If I could get into them. I shall resolve to mug hard for them (and borrow math olympiad notes). I shall also mug jap (even though it means memorising stuffs).

Feeling very overwhelmed now, due to crappy Literature AA and crappy Jap Show&Tell and other more crappy stuffs like my sensei confiscating my storybook (I took it back from his desk afterwards during break, but he didnt give permission; ah I took it when he is not around, he didnt notice either). I hate my sensei even more now. I want the DBSK fangirling sensei back! Even though she makes me finish all the homework, at least she don't care if I pay attention during lessons. I will bring rotten stuffs next week for him to confisticate! Muahaha his desk will be full of rotten stuffs that smells and decay.

I still havn't settle my grouping for Literature AA, havn't decide what movie to do on, because I don't watch most of those in the list, but maybe I can do Percy Jackson (OH GREEK MYTHS). Titanic is out! I wonder why I can't do on X-men. X-men Origins: Wolverine is a nice movie to write a ballad about, since it is a tragedic story! Wolverine killed his dad, fall out with his brother, his lover got killed and he lost his memory. And he has the destructable metal inserted into his body and the metal covered his bones. And due to his mutation, he could heal from practically everything, which means he probably live for a really long time already. At the end of the movie, he lost his memory, and he live on for fifteen years, wandering about trying to remember who he is, until Professor Xavier found him. And stupid Stryker who caused Wolverine to be in this state didnt died until the second movie. ISN'T THAT TRAGIC??? WHY OH WHY ISN'T X-MEN IN THE LIST???!!!

I will started and finish all homework tomorrow! (i think)

No comments:

Post a Comment