Friday, April 30, 2010

Death by peanut butter

I will mug hard from now on. I will definitely mug hard from now on. I didnt get full marks for math (and the marks I got are below expectations), I got careless in English and missed the full marks too, and careless in Geography and missed full marks again. And I failed jap... again. However, I decide not to quit! :DDD Once circle line is done maybe JUST MAYBE I will consider transferring back to Bishan thursday class:DDD

Reason 1 why I should mug hard: I got sick of facebook.
Reason 2 why I should mug hard: I cannot stand not getting full marks for Math and Geography, and I will aim to get a full marks for Physics:D
Reason 3 why I should mug hard: Not fail jap again.
Reason 4 why I should mug hard: I want RA Math and Physics
Reason 5 why I should mug hard: I want a GPA 3.8
Reason why I WILL mug hard: SUSHIS xDDDDDDD

Mr Goh resigned, so I'm not sure who I should get to write me the teacher's reccomendation for Physics RA. (I'm still pretty scared that I won't do well for PT).

CLE was on sexuality education. Zhanglaoshi call it sexy sexy talk (er). Ms Tay was telling us about male and female -ness and how we should behave like a lady and I got angry at that. Why must females behave in that certain lady-like way and males behave in that certain gentleman-like way or whatever else. Why can't females behave like males and males behave like females? It's so unfair! Like my Grandma tell me all the time that I shouldn't be reading sci-fi or crime-fic or psychological-related books or thrillers because usually its the boys who read them. That I should start watching more TV shows about people's life (or romance) such as the taiwan long soap drama my sister loves so much, and not those thrillers or action films like x-men or transformers or blood gore stuffs.

I don't get it. Why is it that in society females are expected to behave and think in someway and males in a much more different way? Females are sometimes still prejudiced against. What is it about females that is inferior to males? We are all born a human right? If you go deep down the only difference between a male and female is that y or x (correct me if I'm wrong) chromosome thing in our DNA. And a few biological differences. So why is it that a female is expected to be able to marry a good man, raise a kid or two, manage the household and at the same time succeed in her career before others consider her a successful lady, yet a male only need to be successful at his career. Can't it be the other way round? The husband stay at home and take care of children while her wife work and support the family. And females are supposed to sit in a certain way (eg: legs together in this 淑女 way) and the males can just sit anyway they like.

The maleness and femaleness thing is so stupid! We are all born human, gender is just a exterior thing.
Because I am a woman, I must make unusual efforts to succeed. If I fail, no one will say, "She doesn't have what it takes." They will say, "Women don't have what it takes." ~Clare Boothe Luce
I could have argued more, but Ms Tay cut my argument short and proceed on to talk about BGR, blahblahblah. Not interested in that. Rather amused by Ariel's ability to link her nuclear weapons/atomic bombs/chinese PSLE weightage to the whole talk.

Due to my outburst in class now everybody knows I am a feminist, or at least I support the movement. (except that I think females are superior over males).... (which is true because males, without the stupid old little brother there, are not males, while females are always females!)... (other forms of sexuality such as transexuals and bisexuals are weird)... (yet Fishy is a bi).

Dinner.

I think I am addicted to the thought of touching the keyboard and looking at the computer screen for hours, not the computer, so maybe there is still hope of quitting the addiction and starting mugging.

[Zhixin! Grace! Annie! whoever read this please tell me what is happening to Literature AA.]
[when and where are we meeting up?]

I want to hug a big big plushie and hide under my blanket and dream about swimming in a sea of chocolate and green tea ice-cream and sweet and eat sushis and spaghettis and pizza all day long. No big big plushie :'(  nightmares all day (of crappy stuffs).

I use to have this big big plushie in China (or it seems big to me since I was so small then).

Now I don't know where it is.

I'm losing things (like my ruler and this eraser and the plastic bag I put my PE shirt in after I change out and bigger things). I'm losing what I used to be (seriously quitting Jap has never crossed my mind till yesterday night). I don't want to lose my sanity.

I shall hug that monkey Carol gave me. Carol is the only one who gave me a plushie so touched.... (Fishy also very nice, treated me to food :D )

No comments:

Post a Comment