Saturday, May 29, 2010

Antibubbles

"globules of liquid that are surrounded by a thin film of gas"

I feel really sleepy today. I think it must be due to my lack of sleep on monday and tuesday. And wednesday. No wonder I slept till 11am today. Actually I woke up at 5am because my bladder is bursting, then after sitting on the toilet bowl for (I don't know how long, I can't tell time when my brain is dead) I went back to sleep.

Yesterday's sport fest was epic! (not because the sport fest itself was fun, in fact it was boring and I don't even feel any 'house spirit' or 'school spirit' they claim we are feeling) After school (I was running everywhere during the science period to get my materials for SIP) I found Fishy outside Anderson's waiting for Carol to collect the strings needed to tie friendship band so Grace and I went to collect to in hopes of getting more CIP hours for this year. (haha we got one more than fishy)

The 105 bus was so crowded. When it first arrived at the bus stop it's really empty, then the stupid bus driver decided to stop it halfway through the bus stop so Fishy, Carol, Huilin, Grace and I struggle to get onto the bus. Those fucking RGS girls are so kiasu, so they keep pushing me and (my oh so poor) bag in order to get onto the bus . I got really angry so I swear at them and push them (by walking backwards a little and sticking my back out) and they stop pushing me. Can't they just wait and get onto the bus in a civilised manner? The capacity of the bus is constant, so no matter how much they pushed, if the bus is too full to let them get in, they can't get in anyway. What is the point of fighting to get onto the bus? On the bus I overheard Sec ones talking about how awesome this particular Arielle  is and so I got Grace to point out for me who Arielle is. She is totally 180 degrees different from what Zhixin told me about. (either that or we just have different perceptions of what 'cute' is).

We had KFC at some mall place. After finish the (spicy and therefore not nice) zinger burger, I went to ask the staffs at the counter about the sort of eggs they use for their egg tarts. The staffs didn't understand my question at first and told me they use liquid eggs, and I was thinking like "of course the egg would be in its liquid form, what else would you use anyway? Hard boil?" So I ask specifically the animal that lay the egg, and the staff call out a whole ton of other staffs and ask them about it. One staff then tell me: "I don't know what animal lay it, but we use 鸡蛋." Which translates to chicken, meaning a chicken lay it. I then ask, so you meant a chicken lay it? And the lady had this confused look and nodded her head in this unsure manner. Talk about the quality of staffs working in KFC! They don't even know the basic main ingredient use in their egg tarts!

After a while I went forward to another staffs and ask if the soccer players on the waterbottles they are sellings are really soccer players, and the staff at the counter is unsure again.
Staff: "I don't know, but I suppose they are all soccer players"
Me: "Do you like, have a profile of those people? To make sure they are pure soccer players?"
Staff: - signal a white shirt staff and whisper something in her ears-
Manager: "They are all soccer players, really."

And I thought all staffs should be well-trained? Why should they confirm with someone else before answering questions? Fishy told me I'm definitely going to be on KFC's blackmark list for asking intelligently-crafted questions like this several times (I ask them before at another KFC).

When we walk out of the store I notice that the poster they put up to advertise their egg tarts has two different type of eggs, one type is brownish yellow and the other one is white, so Carol and I reach the conclusion that the brownish-yellow ones are the chicken eggs with shells, and the white ones are either duck egg or hard boiled egg, which doesn't make sense because the the staffs just told me they use chicken eggs, and how do you ever make tarts with hard-boiled ones? I keep in mind to ask them about this in the future.

I drank four cups of milo at the stadium. And I got very annoyed at everyone cheering and making so much noise. I see a possible cause of noise pollution somewhere here. Can't RGS girls keep their mouth shut just for one sec? Is it that difficult? I don't care all the crap about showing support and love for the school because I do not like the school AT ALL. I didn't even know those people in the school are so noisy and rowdy. And I see no point sports fest. I bet if the school didnt make it compulsory, only a small percentage of the school will turn out. Even Carol's dad told her to sneak out of the stadium and go home.

Sport fest is totally useless, what exactly do you do there? Get bored and have your eardrums burst by hundreds of people shouting or by the speaker right next to you while watching people run and trip. And despite asking the teacher managing the speaker to turn down the volume TWO times, the volume still remains so loud. I doubt that the Tao Payoh residents even appreciates the stupid cheer those people gave them at the end of sports fest. Plus the cheerleader's dance ain't even coordinated! Look at the pompoms! I bet China can do so much better than them, and China wont choose sucky songs like Barbie dolls or whatever for their cheerleading dances. The Buckle cheer itself was stupid. It was suppose to have a tune according to what my class did (something I didnt participated in) but when I hear those people cheering it yesterday, there was no tune at all. I can't even make out some words of the cheer.

The good thing was, of course, me and gang crowded around this table at the IVP's stand (where the teachers were sitting comfortably at their chairs) to watch the stuffs going on. We are enjoying the same privileges as the teachers while other people cheer and cheer away. (I didn't bother cheering, I was laughing rather sadistically at the other people who are cheering.)

I like that railing seperating the seats. I like jumping over it! (Carol lol she crawl under it :D)

No comments:

Post a Comment