Monday, May 24, 2010

Abnormality is underrated.

I'm taking a weeny teeny bit of time away from my mad midnight homework chiongning to post some crap. Hah! I manage to finish the chinese filing all by evening. I got home, dump bag onto the floor, threw one whole stack of worksheets on the floor and got my sister to help me sort out the worksheets and filter the chinese ones out in exchange for my permission to let her switch on the air-conditioner :D (air-con waste so much electricity. If we all use less air-con, maybe years down the road temperature could get cooler!) See I'm such good at bargaining. Like I exchange my half-finish slurpee with her for 60 cents. I wasted money on slurpee today (eer, must learn to control my temptations to eat ahem).

Then I went to bathe (yucks, the result of walking back home in the afternoon under the scorching hot sun). And when I come back my sister finish all the categorising of worksheets so I can proceed on to happy filing. I of couse didnt lose/cannot find any worksheets since I'm always put the worksheets in THAT poor corner of my poor table. Perhaps that's why that not-so-poor-after-all corner of that table is so shiny smooth-y spot-free white while the other pathetic parts of my table vanished/dissappear under all the black marks, pencil markings, dust and all. So anyway, proceed to filing. I'm so 用心 that I photocopy the other page of the table of contents so that I can have one page for every divider :D (or was it due to my OCDs?)
I'm kind of missing only my xiaolianbi 2, but Lingwei can't find hers too so I hope its okay. I'm also missing corrections of spelling since I didnt even do in the first place, and have a few (2 or 3) blank worksheets but its overall super neat and tidy okay! (and I realised that humongous amount of chinese homework I ever did since the start of my I-hate-doing-linguistic-homework-and-since-chinese-teacher-is-always-more-blur-I-shall-not-do-Chinese-homework phase. I mean, only 2 to 3 blank w/s and missing spelling corrections, other homework all completed nicely with good quality! Zhang laoshi has some sort of witch-y effect on me.)

Filing ends... 1 hour later? (Because I am missing all the dates for the worksheets. I don't even write my name, what makes me think I remember the date ._. )

The next part of my chiongning was making sure my SIP project works and then drafting out the methods and stuffs. Which I finish... after a five minute break playing computer and 20 minutes eating lunch and being distracted my TV, WHICH IS AN IMPROVEMENT. I am trying to do my homework! And I'm starting on 议论文. So am I being to ambitious if I say I want to finish all the homework...today?

Because I am going to need the three hours of aesthetics to memorise the Footdrill accred notes (the commands with malay words I can't read, basically.) Since I don't want to fail it again, I certainly don't enjoy marching in uniforms every week! (my smelly socks yucks. yucks more.)

Writing mushy crap stuffs that I don't even believe in myself for my 议论文 on 家庭凝聚力. Let's just say I google it and it copying this huge chunk of the good phrases.

I like nice nice emails warning people of the consequences their actions have on environments. I feel guilty if I use air-con you know, so I thought I shall ask the congress if they could regulate the use of air-cons. But then everyone will be complaining about how hot it is (open the windows!). So argh. This year's shangri-la's thing is during the holidays! If not I get more days of holidays.

Taopayoh is  on the red line. hooray and looking forward to taking the circle line. Well at least I need to learn how to get to JC in the future, ya' know. I shall bring Grace to see the ahem*** shop on thursday while we go eat KFC. 8)

I like the smell of that machine thing at redhill. The elevator machine thing. Though I don't think its quite good for my health to inhale such stuffs, but I just like the smell!

What part of "I don't help strange people do their homework" do you not understand? Annoyed.

Romeo and Juliet heh heh. Me and grace spent half and hour debating about whether the guy acting Romeo is Leonardo di Caprio or not. We decide to let sex scene (though it was fast forwarded but I saw naked bodies entwined) decide. I won :D

Yawn and yawns more.

No comments:

Post a Comment