Saturday, May 22, 2010

Knowledge is Power

One must work and dare if one really wants to live. - Vincent van Gogh

I feel worned out. Wasted the whole of today, again... :(  Open house was okay, I mixed all the salts of all colours together, and instead of getting beautiful rainbow crystals I got something that roughly resembles those stuffs in the toilet bowl after a constipation session. I really love the crystals, but blur me forgot to bring one home D:  And Peishan's clock was on display! That was such a surprise ya'know. Though I must admit it's creative. BUT STILL. Secondary 1s do such cool and cute toys for design and techonology. (i think mine was on display last year). I feel so :/ after seeing the SAP people's artwork. I really should have join SAP. But nevermind, I shall just try for RAs and work harder during art lessons. School makes me brain-dead during art lessons and I cannot concentrate or draw nice nice at all. House cheers reminds me of those stupid house practices. And there are way too many people in the school for open house, I felt so overwhelmed. Grace found my poster in the toilet lol.

I really should start doing homework, but somehow don't feel like doing. I just want to sleep all day for one whole week :]  since thursday is sports fest I wont be going for japanese lessons. What a relief. The sensei has obviously a very bad impression of me now since I didnt buy the new textbook and just talk nonstop during lessons. Stutter a lil' too much during show and tell but at least memorise the script! I am thinking of changing japanese class to tuesday after the holiday, so I'm going to email the sensei. After Math Olympiad I am also going to seriously study the japanese notes. At least I need to understand what the teacher is talking about in class right?

Sometimes I really want to drop japanese. I mean, I don't even like languages! I rather memorise the whole textbook on physics, chemistry and biology than all the vocabulary for english, chinese and japanese. And I suck at english grammar. But dropping it would be a waste! and since I already spent money on the books I shall just continue, right? Plus my competitive nature is preventing me from dropping, so this means I am going to mug extra hard. In my whole life I've never really study so I'm not sure how I'm going to study this language right.

I'm more addicted to my X-men book actually, but all the sleepiness and moodiness is preventing me from enjoying any book. All 'cause of Math Olympiad! But it is reall very very important and crucial to my future ):

I shall sleep now. Not going to be late for art again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment