Monday, May 17, 2010

Death by drowning due to stupid emotional tears of stupid emtional females

“The greatest weakness of all is the great fear of appearing weak.” Jacques Benigne Bossuel

My results are below expectations again D: I don't know who that person who said that quote is, but I totally don't agree with it man. I'm super ai mian zi and so far nothing too bad happen to me.
 Other than my lousy marks.

Jap show and tell is crap. I give up.

CANNOT GIVE UP
ARGH DON'T CARE LA

I find it stupid, that people on facebook are joining stupid fanpages about BGR and crap. Hello everyone we are 14! Its not even half your life lived! let say you live till 50 that is. I rather read all those books in the library.

You know why we females are degraded and treated worse than animals? Because stupid females are too emotional. They can't even stand for themselves. They just do what others want them to do. basically give birth and give birth more. Can't females find the strength to stand up for equality of genders? And the most basic way to do so is not to be hurt by stupid 14  year old guys dumping stupid 14 year old girls, and then all those irritating annoying fan pages dissappears too :D

I'm rambling.

But my point is FEMALES SHOULDN'T BE SO EMOTIONAL. I mean there is of course a good side to it, like females are more compassionate and kind than males, and less violent, but they should sometimes think rationally too. Males suck man. People know that! Males are non-compassionate, more violent, and some of them are dumbass too. Some la. I mean I must admit that yeah, they are good in math and science. But females reproduce:D Not the stupid males. So why are we letting them bully us? Like even until now there are sexism around the world. My paternal grandma is totally @&%$! She thinks that the role of females is give birth and give birth more. And they should let the males control and do everything, and not like control the husbands. Of course after i finally pass my jap i will learn how to scold her in jap :D

SIP!!

No comments:

Post a Comment