Monday, May 31, 2010

SOSS: System of System Specification

It was evacuation accreditions or something like that today. Being absent-minded I only know about it yesterday night at 11pm. Which means if I slept earlier I would have woke up today not knowing there is anything going on in school at all. Actually I prefer to not go since I would have more time to study for SMO but I went so here are some epic moments 8D (grace would be interested in one of this, definitely).

During Truth or Dare:
-bottle spins to Nicole Chong-
Ciwei: OH NICOLE. Truth or dare? (choose dare!)
Nicole: ... Truth.
Me: Have you lost your first kiss to (hint hint)?
Ciwei: Yeah have you??
Joan and other: -Pressure pressure- HAVE YOU -more pressure-
Nicole: ...
Ciwei: Have right?!
Nicole: ...
Ciwei: Yes you did!!! See! Face red lao. Blushing eh.
Joan or others: Ya lor! Face red lao.
Nicole: My face always red what.
Ciwei: So you did right?
Nicole: ... I don't want to say la. ... ... -MAJOR- ....
Me: Yes you did, now move on.
-spins bottle-

-bottle spins to Joan-
Joan: Truth.
Ciwei: Why truth?? ): okok. Truth ah,
Ciwei and Nicole: Do you have any crushes?
Joan: Erm... nod nod.
Ciwei: How many?? (lol always so kpo)
Joan: One or two. (huh. its either one OR two, not both one or two.)

When PL senior playing songs:
-plays some korean songs with korean singers in the MV-
Ciwei me and other: EWww Major.
PL: What eww la He is very handsome okay.
-major laughter-


I failed my theory paper. But I pass practical :D Either I gain muscles or Beatrix is very light (glares at FISHY).

No comments:

Post a Comment