Tuesday, June 1, 2010

SIP: Shut-In Pressure

I feel sad.

I SAID I FEEL SAD.

I FEEL ULTRA ULTRA SAD AND DUMB.

SMO was so much easier than last year. So why am I so dumb and sign up for the open round tomorrow when I don't even understand a single question in the SMO past year papers for open round. I actually sign up just in case I don't get good marks for this SMO. But now it seems that I'm just wasting money by signing up for the open round tomorrow. But if I don't go, I waste more money, right? And if I do go, at least I get the question booklet. Plus I already promise Carol to meet up at 12.30pm.

Everything is so boring. I am dreading SIP. Don't feel like doing it. But I really shall try to finish the holiday homework by the end of this week so that I could start revising Japanese next week, and erm, get obsessed over comics like I planned for the holiday :DD

Then the third week would be totally dedicated to my dear humanities subjects and Chinese... AND THE FOURTH WEEK I SHALL GO CRAZY.

Hey. It's not fair. June holidays seems so long in back in primary school. Now it just seems like a short four weeks break. WHY OH WHY OH WHY OH WHY.

I think I have what they call the self-inflicted pressure. If there is such a phrase. But RA math and physics are just so important to me, and if I could get good marks for the other subjects, a GPA of 3.8 or something so gets a higher chance to get in, no?

:/

Stupid facebook fanpages. I use to think ily means someone had a typo error while spelling 'lily'. Though it doesn't make sense why someone would say 'lily'.

My grandma thinks that I lack social life. My social life = goofing on facebook (social enough right? it's a social network afterall) , goofing with fishy, goofing with grace, sometimes goofing with zhixin and joanne and carol, goofing on msn with nicole and ariel and goofing more on wikipedia reading up on stuffs. So I do have a social life. I hope my grandma isn't referring to those loud noisy wild parties. I am defnitely not including those into my social life. Firstly, who holds them in the first place. Or if she meant going out with friends, okay one movie is enough, no shopping afterwards :/   And I can't even stand people shouting and yelling in class during free periods so I defnitely cannot stand loud parties (i really have this temptation to tear people's mouth out 'cause i hate it when it is so noisy). Dear grandma your granddaughter do have a social life :D

Why is it the only shows my sister likes to watch are long windy taiwan shows or lousy singapore soaps? How about X-men? Those amazing mutations and more amazing people and philosophy in the film? How about Jurrasic Park? Why sister's interest is totally different from mine. I swear she never watches any thrillers. But similarly I don't want soaps. But soaps are terrible! It's just stupid shows by stupid singapore 'actors' (they can't even act WELL) going by some predicable plot that is so cheesy and dramatic and repeated 10000000x times.

My grandma thinks my sister has more social life than me. Hello. Just because she goes down everyday to play and invite her friends over every week, she has more social life than me? Fine. How about non-social relaxing life? She don't read books, she can't understand simple 'Powerpuff Girls' and she is primary 4! Maybe she don't find reading books relaxing, then how about comics?? She don't read comics too. I think there is no way anyone in this family is ever going to read my daVinci Code book. What's more talk about it with me. This is call truly deprived of social life ):

Sigh. BIG MAJOR HUMONGOUS GIGANTIC UNIVERSE-LIKE INFINITE SIGH. small tiny puny teeny weeny atomic-like quark-size sigh...

No comments:

Post a Comment