Wednesday, June 2, 2010

"Are this Os or 0s?"

Today's CIP with Carol was epic. But SMO first. I only pathetically attempted to do three questions (I'm sure I got at least one question right) and I spend the rest of the time doodling or shading 2010's as answers on the OAS. Either that or 1s. I'm still a little worried about the other SMO since it is very crucial for my math RA. Plus my off-grade FA is probably screwed since I was sick on that day. but whatever. After SMO I meet Carol for CIP stuffs. Can't remember for it was for though.

That was the first and LAST time I am ever going to buy from the sandwich vending machine. You see, me and Carol were (obviously) very hungry but the canteen is not open and there is no more time to go to Far East for lunch so we decide to have the sandwiches. I wanted the mushroom cheese one and Carol wanted the Hongkong chicken one so we bought the combo for 4 dollars. But after that 150 seconds of cooking the screen suddenly went 'Not Available' x2 so Carol called the hotline and this guy came to fixed the machines. Carol and I were starved for half and hour but it was worht the wait because we got to see the inside fo the machines with all the mechanical workings and gears and wires whent he guy who answered the hotline drive over and fixed it.

The problem with the machine was that the grill was not working, but who cares about that when you could see the superb magnificent inner structures of the machines! Thinking about me makes me drool already. All the  physics and mathematics at work! Imagine it! (wow I could show this post to the RA people) It was unable for one to describe with such a limited vocabulary. I bet even Shakespeare can't scratch the magnificence of it all. A few hungry girls who crowded aroudn the machines and saw the internal structures went 'cool' and 'way cool' and 'wow so damn cool', but 'cool' is an understatement.

We got fresh hot sandwiches 3 minutes later after the grill was is fixed and heated up. The sandwich has too little mushrooms and way too much cheese. I don't really like cheese you see. We arrived at the art room about time for CIP. It jsut involved cutting strings into 20cm bits, cutting out small pieces of heart on cellophone paper, drawing hearts on some weird ribbon thing, and cutting that big piece of ribbon thing into 10 by 15cm pieces. Yes I did all of those in 2 and a half hours :D 'Cause I figured out those shortcut method to doing all of those (I should patent it) and just got Carol to help me.
We also counted 238 long testtubes and 7 shorter ones.
Sorting out alphebet marcoroni was a chore. Those alphebets were soooo mutated and none of them are in those kind of perfect shape. Plus there is no way you could differentiate between the zeros and the Os. Same or 6s and 9s and Ws and Ms.

I swear the person thought I was weird. But who will buy stupid testtubes with 'I love you' in pink gel? I wouldn't. I rather buy those with mathematical terms, and i make that suggestion to her, but she gave me the look. The kind i got from ms tay or other people who find me weird but whatever. Who would buy stupid handbands with a gigantic minnie mouse ribbon filled with hearts in various ugly shapes and sizes? I wouldn't. Maybe those bimbs might. Whatever. I am still doing school sales during the recesses and lunch period though. MORE CIP HOURS!!!

This sec-three girl who Carol was talking to thought I was scary. She had biology, chemistry, history and literature as her subject combinations and was telling us how awesome she thought MOV was. Or how she loves literature. We have lousy Romeo&Juliet as our lousy literature topic, and a even lousier literature teacher who havn't even started on teaching us the lousy R&J. How do you expect me to love literature? I guess she was scared of me because I was telling her how I love math physics and geography. Or my cursing at next year's lousy modules? Because according to her the sec-threes might not have aesthetics in the time table, but they have to sign up for cooking modules and other stuffs (it is compulsory) and go for it AFTER school. I can imagine how piss grace will be.

What is even worse? One of those compulsory courses is going to teach us how to use make-ups. No thank you I have enough of it already. If they say we must learn because we will use makeups in the future then I will tell them how I tell myself I will never use makeup in my whole life (besides the fact that it will make my pimples worse). If they tell us we need makeups to find a boyfriend, I will tell them how superficial and shallow it is of a guy to like a girl just because of her looks, and how it is teaching us bad values, and how we shouldn't talk about boyfriends at sec-three, and how I want to remain single forever so no boyfriends for me. If they still force me, I am going to freak them out somehow and get send to counselling!

Selling candies at Bugis tomorrow. People come and buy!

No comments:

Post a Comment