Monday, June 28, 2010

Density

I am revising geography and yet still worrying about other stuffs. So to get those stuffs off my mind I shall just plan out my whole day here. okay Xingyue. get psyched. And a pen.

So basically tomorrow:
Revise geography during Chemistry lessons. To hell with Aesthetics, such a waste of time. Revise more Geography meanwhile. Silently and quietly and creepily revise geography during RS block. More revision for the day.

Then wednesday, after the exams end:
Japanese homework which I slack of for very long already. And Chinese book effing report.

This is what I had for dinner:
- Two pears
- A cup of coffee (which taste eww but I want to stay awake)
- five packets of M&Ms (hey I can't resist)
- A big bowl of soup and a big bowl of rice
- Three tiny cupcakes
- ermmm.

Okay Japanese stuffs are stressing me out a lot. I am NOT linguistically inclined. Okay then where my talent lies. ARGH. I just remember that I have to return Zhixin her book tomorrow and I only read one page!

No comments:

Post a Comment