Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Extraterrestrials

I just gave up my chance of going on the roller coasters on Friday for the Material Science Course at some ulu place. That means, while my sister and brother are having fun I will be at a course. I don't mind the course actually, it sounds interesting, (though I am not that sure, but I suppose I will learn something from it).
However, that means, if my mum (who is pissed at me for that, not like I care about her being pissed or not) decides to bring my sister and brother to eat sushis. OH NO. But then again I can always buy them myself. And I will also save myself from the embarressment if my siblings shouted too loud and make a scene.

And if I go I might have a higher chance of getting into Physics RA. But. What if I didnt get it D:  Okay I still learn something, right? Mixed feelings here. Because I would also be skipping CIP stuffs.

And there is still FUCKING IVP. I had no idea how to build the thing, or even find the materials for it.

But let's talk about happier stuffs, like I JUST CREATED MY BANK ACCOUNT:D I shall get my ATM card tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment