Monday, June 14, 2010

Force Field

FISHY IS BACK :DDDD

-shrieked and shout and jumped around in profound happiness-
-screams the joy out of me and cause window to break into smithereens-
-glass shreds form the words FISHY IS BACK in happy lovely colours of all wavelengths-
-photon delightfully travel light-seconds back and forth the room-
-gamma ray penetrates me body and arrange my cells to form words: FISHY IS BACK-

Fine I am sort of crazy. Since I have nothing much to do other than cough continuously (my throat ARGH) which means I won't be ablt to fall asleep until it gets slightly better, I present you this list of names I've given to my various objects.

My school shoes: The right shoe is called Oedipus and the left shoe Electra, after Sigmund Freud's theory and that da Vinci attributed the right side to the male and the left side to females.
My blue sneakers: Oedipus Junior and Electra Junior, read above.
My blue slippers: Laser for right and Maser for left, name after the first coherent radiation, produced by Prof. Charles Townes and his colleagues, in the form of microwaves (masers), and how it was extended to visible light by the name of lasers.
My red smaller bolster: The one I used for a few years before giving my brother, who eventually not want it anymore, so I got it back. Name it yoyo (pronouce yo!!!yo!!! with the high screechy voice) after my brother's obsession with yoyos at one point of time.
My blue watch: Named Strange after the strange quarks :D Strange quarks sounds cute!
My blue 6-month old notebook: Azure, after my favourite shade of blue (with the coolest name). Unfortunately this notebook is going to be used up soon, so when I go back to school I would be using a new one, which is disgustingly pink and purple (since I was using all those pink and purple zigs I found).
My new pink and purple and red and orange notebook: Puce, after a shade of pink that doesn't look like pink, but the name sounds cute.
My blue bag: Winbri (pronouced whine-bree). No reason. The name just stuck.
My yellow thick blankie that make me feel less guilty when my sister uses the aircon: Xantho, after xanthophobia, a fear of yellow. I know it's weird.
My orange yoghurt cup: The cup I got for free when my grandpa bought yoghurt drink: Sae-gee, after the shade of orange it is in, which is a in between of safety orange (which I think sounds really retarded) and SAE amber.
My blue file: Periwinkle X-04, or X-04 for short.
My red pencil case: Persee-mon
My blue blankie: Banquee

No comments:

Post a Comment