Thursday, June 3, 2010

SHF: Selling high food

I will update this post tomorrow.

To Grace: Well she can always prove that she don't suck by correcting her mistakes and improving herself. If she gets angry at me over such trival matters like stating that I think a certain teacher she improve on her teaching methods because a lot of people (more than half) in Class 201 and 213 dislike her teaching methods, then she is just proving herself to be an immature teacher who bear grudges. Don't they always say to accept other's criticism because it is a way for self-improvement? Everyone is blind to their own flaws, right? So when others state your flaws out, you should think about what you did wrong and correct it. Right? I believe that a non-sucky teacher will not kill me over such matters, instead, she will prove me wrong by adjusting her teaching methods such that she will not lag behind in Literature and assumes that the whole class knows the actual plot of R&J when most of them don't (I surveyed 201, btw). She will also learn how to tell the difference between English and Literature periods and stop switching between them or turning every single English blocks into Literature blocks. If she were only the English teacher and not our Literature teacher, she would definitely be able to differentiate between this two periods. Another way for self-improvement would be that she can stop digressing during classes and talk about irrelevant stuffs that only amuse a selected group of students she love a lot (the bimbs in particular), and she can also stop fan-girling over Robert Pattinson. I appreciate her kind effort for trying to understand us teenagers, but such methods does not work. She can also try to not hold grudges against students and write mostly negative stuffs on their report cards. I know that she wants us to know our flaws and work on them, but do we only have flaws? Not a single redeeming point? I doubt so. So my suggestion to her for the next semester is to stop wasting lesson time and to always remember bring up our papers to the classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment