Friday, June 4, 2010

Ziggy zazzy zits (okay not zits)

One whole day of slacking and no homework done. I found this website (crack.com) with tons of interesting articles so I was reading it in the afternoon. Then I started watching television for a few hours while snacking (not doing anything good to my throat but whatever). I have one whole day of art tomorrow, and I'm not even sure if I got all the materials.

Okay screwed it. I can't find the art paper because my mum pack it away. #*(&$@!

I did five friendship bands already! And the fifth one has a zigzaggy pattern.
CIP hours:
(Since I'm doing 7) Friendship bands - 14 hours
Street Sales (probably going all so) - 24 hours
Making stuffs for this project iHEARTyou sessions (probably going all too) - 16 hours
On sales and research team for above project - 6 hours (?)
Rice collection thing I did at the start of the year - 8 hours
Maybe more CIP hours so erm altogether 68 hours plus more possible hours (SL project probably)  plus last year's hours = 100 hours or more:D

So all I need to do now is to do more next year and next next year and I can hit 200 hours or more.

Back to my art material. My grandma just found them lying at the bottom of this box.
Back to my homework, it is still undone.

Lol in reply to those comments on my cbox (no nicole and lingwei, you two are not spamming at all!) I was just annoyed, not being mean. I really don't like switching periods, but yeah I will tell her. And I don't really care about teacher being biased or not as long as the lesson is fruitful (the right word not? Kind of brain dead now). Well you get what I mean.

AND I WANT MORE PHILOSOPHY LESSONS (YAY NICOLE).
Grace: :'( You cannot go with me. That means I'm only going with Fishy.

Shall sleep now.

No comments:

Post a Comment