Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Cue: Cornnuts fall

I wish concrete would smash my head. This is what I learnt from History: Number one, if our forefathers had been a lil' more civilised and less war-ry we wouldn't have to study stupid riots for exam. Number two, why are we studying stupid riots fueled by Old Hwachong and Nanyang people?

I don't mind the Math exam tomorrow (I want many many math exams) or the Physics exam a while back (i want many of this too) but I hate hate hate writing History papers. Compared to History, Geography is a much more pleasant humanities subject.

Why can't they just test our knowledge of facts?

Then again I nearly failed the first AA-.-

Ms Ning haven't send the email to me yet. NO EMAIL ON ANY COMPETITION INFORMATION WTH. I like compulsively checking my email and handphone yet I AM GETTING NOTHING FROM HER AT ALL.

This better not make me die early.

of heart attack.

Speaking of which I am looking forward to difficult question for Mathematics tomorrow. I hope that I am still like in primary school when I fare better in difficult Math papers. I'm a weirdo.

No comments:

Post a Comment