Monday, August 9, 2010

The Unconscious

Singapore's YOG opening ceremony was so so so boring and messy. Basically it is just a group of primary school and secondary school people running onto stage with no much organisation dancing a really basic and simple dance (Fishy claims that she can be their professor). And lion head dancing to a malay song? I get it that they want to show a mixed of cultures BUT THIS IS NOT THE WAY. And that sandwiches they gave us for dinner has NO cheese and bbq sauce even though it was written on the piece of paper. The only thing that was remotely interesting was when they have some people in white parading CHINA's flag around and I shouted 中国万岁 but that was drown out by the other people who are also cheering for Glorious China.
The whole rehearsal had really bad organisation. I didnt get any goodie bags and was dismissed at 11pm. Instead of letting us go ourselves they choose to make us walk that long way to the City Hall MRT. There was this person on the way giving out sweets so I grab one whole handful of it, and exchange the coke candy for two of Fishy's other favour ones (since she called me 星悦大人).

I got home at 12 midnight and immediately fall asleep. And I woke up late for art lessons the next day. I think the alarm clock actually woke me up at 7.15am but I fall asleep again.

Things to do for today:
- Japanese Homework on MOE portal
- Japanese Composition -.-
- Chinese PT
- History PT
- F and N PT
- Math AA

No comments:

Post a Comment