Tuesday, March 11, 2008

CA Results

I finally finish all the homework Mrs Chan assigned. Now I am left with the chinese homework.

I was so happy that there isn't holiday supplementary. But if there is, I hope it will be on Wednesday and Friday so I don't have to go for the Chinese Orchestra Practice.

By the way, to WEILIN who tag at the cbox, ADAM KHOO PROGRAMME IS NOT LAME!!! You are the lame and childish one.

The programme let us benifit alot in terms of character and studies and yet you call it boring. You are mad. And so what is I know Megan, does it have anything to do with you?

Anyway, enough of it.

It was such a boring day at home, otehr that homework, there is nothing else I could do.

OK, SO HERE IS MY CA RESULTS. It sucks, I tell you.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

English: 78.5/95
Math: 97/100
Chinese: 68/80
Science: 92/100
HMT: 43/60

I calculated the total. 264/300. I DEPROVED BY 0.9 MARKS!!!!!

What the hell...

Anyway, how is your holiday? Well, tell me about it by leaving a comment below. Just click the comment button.

No comments:

Post a Comment