Monday, March 17, 2008

Start of Term 2

End of Term 1, start of Term 2.

ZZZZZZZ

I remember that days before the school reopens, I was like can not sleep peacefully. I would wake up in the middle of the night, thinking that I was still left with some homework. It was only after a while did I realise I had actually finished all of it on Wednesday. Then, I would wake up very early thinking that there is school that day.

So I was actually very happy that school finally REOPENS!!!

There was nothing to talk about today, actually, except for the tiring Chinese Orchestra practice until five o'clock. N

And the Health Checkup. I like it. Not because that I could skip lessons. I never like skipping lessons, at least not this important year.

When we arrived outside the AVA room, we were asked to sit down and later, take out our shoes and socks. I hate this part the most because the whole floor was like so dirty from the rain and stain with I-don't-know-what-but-is-very-disgusting things.

I went into the AVA room later on, (I am the last of the girls to go in). I got no idea how come I was so slow. I also got no idea why my hand was so um, well, slow and 'inactive'. I mean I don't write that fast.

I was queueing up in the AVA room, waiting to take the height and weight. Soon it was my turn. My height was 164.6cm! My weight was 41 kg. Almost. I wondered why I wasn't that excited about putting on 3kg, but was so delighted about growing a few centimeters taller.

After the measurings, I went to sit beside Melissa and wait for the nurses to measure our sight. I was so happy about this part. Not the part you have to cover your left eye, then right eye.

At first, my right eye was +0.7, but decreases to +0.56! Then my left decreases from +1.0 to +0.78!

SO HAPPY!!!!! =D

I hope my eyesight doesn't get worse.

Anyway, that is all for today. Here is a quiz from Huien Besttie!

THE HOTTIE TEST!
Okay, get a piece of paper, and number it 1-8 ! Don't look down at the answers
or it won't work!!!!NO CHEATING, NO CHEATING, NO CHEATING, NO CHEATIN'

1. What color are your eyes, BLUE, BROWN, HAZEL, GREEN, GRAY?

2. Do you have long, medium, or short hair ?

3. Is your hair blonde, brown, red, or black?

4. Do you want an outside wedding , or one in a church?

5. Would you rather have a dog, cat, or bird?

6. Do you like red roses, or (highlight ->) white?

7. What's your favorite color out of silver, blue, or yellow?

8. Pick a number (1-10)

*~*~* Now Make 2 wishes*~*~*

Wishes! Wishes!
Wishes! Wishes!
Wishes! Wishes!

Wishes! Wishes!
Wishes! Wishes!
Wishes! Wishes!
Wishes! Wishes!
Wishes! Wishes!
Wishes! Wishes!
Wishes! Wishes!
Wishes! Wishes!
W ishes! Wishes!
Wishes! Wishes!

-------------------------------------------

(the underlined ones are my answer/s)

--------------------------------------------

~*~* Now the Results *~*~

Eye Color!
green- creative
blue- strong
brown- active
hazel- energetic
gray- quiet

My eye colour was black, or at least it seem like it. So I chose grey. It was obviously not brown. Blue sound quite nice but I am not an ang-moh.

Hair Length!
long- smart, but act wild
medium- Your a CUTIE!!
short- fun to be around

My hair was some where near long and I don't like it. Medium was better, at least better when blow-drying the hair.

Hair Color!
blonde- cutie!~ very fun to be around
brown- crazy~ but people luv ya!
red- funny and out-going
black- energetic

I had to agree I am a bit energetic at times.

Wedding Options!
outside- very romantic!
in a church- traditional

Lol. I don't want to marry but if I did, I definitely won't host it in a church. It gives me an eerie feeling.

Animal!
dog- sporty
cat- sensitive
bird- loud!

I like dog, but I like hamster more.

Rose Color!
red- sensitive and romantic!
white- peaceful, and loving!

White rose looks better but anyway, it is still the same.

Color!
silver- popular~ alot of people love you!
blue- cutie! you are sweet!
yellow- awesome~you are very outgoing!

I like blue!!!!!

Number!
Whatever number you pick is how many times you will fall in love before you
get married.

Lol I pick four. My birthday falls on April what.

ZZZZZZZ

Another quiz, from Fiona's bloggie.

Rules of the game;Each player of this game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you must choose six people to be tagged & list their names. No tag backs!

My 10 weird habits/things ;D
#1] I tend to hummed a tune without myself knowing when very 'into' certain things.
#2] I tend to open the Internet for no reason.
#3] Whenever I read a book, I will be oblivious to the surroundings.
#4] I often drift off to the dream world when doing homework.
#5] I often laugh at events that happens long ago when I remember them.
#6] I had my best ideas and inspiration when, you know what, I was just about to fall asleep.
#7] I often have dreams of me having special powers, like the ability to fly.
#8] I tend to play with things when doing my homework.
#9] I love Math but hate doing Math homework at times.
#10] I love jumping to reach things that are hung on the ceiling.

I of course finished all my homework already or I would not be so free blogging now. You think I got nothing better to do is it?

That is all? BYE!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. LOL. even if ur eyesight improved, you cant change glasses. so what's the point? haha and your eyes are not grey, sheesh

    ReplyDelete