Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Batik Painting (very troublesome)

So many interesting things happen yesterday. I am in a ultra good mood! First was this tiring but fun Batik Painting and then a hilarious assembly session plus a piece of great news. I got back my English paper today too!

But as I have said, I won't divulge my results in my blog until I got back my report book. Many of you must already have known my results.

Okay, so let me tell you about the very troublesome Batik Painting. I was super careful during the whole time because Fiona told me some bastard pour the hot melted wax on her arm and scald her.

Don't let me spot that bastard or else he will get it from me. Who ask him to bully my Bestie.

Anyway, then whole Batik session was quite fun. The only problem was that the 'pen container' that holds the melted wax used to draw the outline out was blocked by something and thus the wax can't come out.

My drawing was so funny. But I am drawing from memory. Of course it is funny. The 'wax container' was so fat!

I think I was the last one to finish the outline. But it has its advantages too! After I scribble my name with much difficulty on the batik clothes, I started painting the whole painting, worrying that the paint will go out of the outline.

My painting was of a HIBISCUS of three colours. The first on at the very bottom was purple, the middle one was pink and the last one was orange. Unfortunately, I didn't got the painting back so I can't show you the painting.

After I finished the foreground, I started on the background. I wet the background first before colouring it with red, pink, purple, green, yellow and orange. I sort of mixed them together. The whole painting was quite nice except for the part where I accidentally spilt the stupid melted wax and I couldnot get them off.

Because of the Batik Painting, I skipped my recess to finish the painting and thus I didn't eat anything. And I got gastric pain. I always got there when I did not eat on time. the pain was not so severe at first, I mean it was not so painful so I just ignore it and drank a little bit of water.

Then it was the assembly period which I first thought was boring because assembly was always boring. but this time round it was so hilarious. There are a few parts where we laugh till so... that my stomach become so painful and I could not bear it.

There was one part where those performers sing and one part of the song was like "yellow polka dot bikini" and everyone laughed like mad. I just could not bear the pain that immediately when I returned to class, I drank several gulps of water.

And then in the night I got some good news but I won't tell you anything about that yet. except... I HAVE BEEN SELECTED FOR THE ASIAN PPACIFIC MATHEMATICS OLYMPIAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM SUPER HAPPY!!! GOOD LUCK FOR ME!!!

Then today's Social Study was quite interesting too. It was like something about inventing some things that will help in learnign and teaching. Mine was a bookshelf wth special features called the "ULTRA CONVENIENT BOOKSHELF". Quite Lame.

BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment