Thursday, May 15, 2008

Why are after-exam days so boring?

I wonder does it have to do with my thinking all that after-exam days are always boring. Maybe some witchteacher hate to see school kids so happy after exams and put a curse on the after-exam days, making it totally boring and unbearable.

I just got the feeling of emptiness and boredom right after exam or may I say, right after I know all my marks because maybe all the excitement has gone down? Or I have nobody to play with after exams? Maybe I might get excited after I got my report book but the excitement can only last for a short period of time.

It seems that the only things I could do to occupy my time is watching television, blogging (I am doing that right now) or playing with my rubics cube but it was a bit boring but now.

What can I do now? No one is online on MSN, I can't talk to Yu Xin on the phone and nobody seems to be posting on their blog, especially Huien. She was not online for such a long period of time and her blog was quite dead.

It is CCA and SP tomorrow. I dreaded CCA because I hate Chinese Orchestra and the teacher is sure going to force me to learn some stupid songs for some July concert. I am not going for the concert and definitely not going to learn the song. But Ms Foo told us this good news today. THERE WILL BE NO CCA TOMORROW!!!

So, during the CCA time, I could stay in the library to do my homework. And then it will be the Speical Programmes where we will be selling some soft toys to the Primary two kids. I am quite excited about it but anyway, I am the accountant, in-charge of the profits we made. And I am in the same group as Smartie Melissa.

Anyway, I am good in Mathematics so counting the money would not be a problem for me. especially when a calculator will be provided for me!

Remember I said that I watch television shows to occupy my time. There is one show called 我的野蛮奶奶. Some parts of it are quite humorous. I quite like it.

I was quite shock when I heard that GLADYS actually thinks that Revision paper are boring. I don't think they are boring at all, especially Mathematics, because I could do new questions. I like doing new Mathematics sums.

The other day, I was wondering why I was so good in Mathematics and I think one of the reason is because I like counting when I young. When I was still an infant, I lived in a village in China and my grandparents brought me up because my parents were in Singapore looking for a job.

As my grandparents were quite poor, they do not actually have much money to buy proper toys for me and I could only play with the leftover Yakult bottles. I have got tons of them and other than using them to build 'castles', I also counted them.

Sometimes, I would split the bottles into groups and count the number of bottles in each groups. then I would put the groups together again and then count them again. Though I was good at counting, I was exceptionally late in learning how to talk. My grandmother told me that I learnt how to speak several months later than other kids.

It was quite late now. I guess I have to go. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment