Saturday, May 17, 2008

My Journal - Reflection for SA1

There are two purpose for posting my journal on this blog which are sometimes read by strangers from all over the world.

NUMBER ONE: To prevent myself from suffering the same fate as Fishy, which is having lame people snooping around and reading my journal as if it contains the "Secret of the Century" when I am not around and then pass it around the whole class.

NUMBER TWO: To express my thoughts about the SA1 and at the same time have you get a hint about my marks.

So here it is, I proudly present the piece of journal which some lame snoops thought as "Secret of the Century":

Dear Mrs Chan,

I am quite satisfied with my results, especially Mathematics (that goes without saying). Honestly speaking, I think that the Math paper is way too easy and I don't like it very much as it sorta gives my a funny feeling thas I was not taking an examination. Morever, I tends to commit more careless mistakes in easy papers. But I can't blame you though, since the Math standard for our cohort was kinda bad.

As for the English paper, The Vocabulary section was a little hard but I used the 'fine' art of Elimination to help me overcome the difficulty and score a total of eight out of ten, which was pretty good considering that my English Vocabulary was not very good.

Finally, I not very delighted with my Science results even though I am one of those lucky fewwho got an A* because I made several careless mistakes here and there. If not for them, I would have gotten full marks for the Booklet A and gain five to six precious marks.

Right now, I just wish to know my class position.

I am getting sleepy... *yawn*

No comments:

Post a Comment